Honor exists to expand the world’s capacity to care.
We’re combining high tech with high-touch to deliver better home care for aging adults, better jobs for Care Professionals, and entirely new offerings to support the aging journey, at scale.
Founded in 2014, and now a Series E funded “Unicorn” valued at over $1B, Honor leads the world’s largest home care network with the most advanced care platform. Our August 2021 acquisition of Home Instead has created a global company that’s revolutionizing how society cares for older adults, their families, and Care Professionals.
The Honor Care Platform combines local care and the most advanced technology to bring the highest quality care to more aging adults.
Grow at Honor as part of a united team where everyone shows up authentically, shares ideas bravely, and solves complex problems!
About the Work:
We are looking for a Client Manager who can proactively create a seamless and high quality experience for clients in close coordination with multiple partner agencies. If you love helping people and families, are organized, have a strong sense of ownership and collaborate well, we would love to meet you and share more about what we might create together.
A Client Manager works autonomously to own a panel of clients in coordination with one or more partner agencies. In this role, you'll balance the need to provide amazing individual service with the time required to do that across a book of business. The responsibilities break down into three main components of work.
Manage partner relationships
- Coordinate with partner agencies to understand client needs and requirements, and translate them into care plans and actionable next steps
- Work in tight coordination with partner agencies providing real-time updates and regular check-ins on client status, issues or changes
- Triage partner requests and manages expectations appropriately
Provide exceptional service to clients and caregivers
- Guide clients and their families through the entire care process - from the start of care to end of service
- Build relationships with clients through regular check-ins and by managing their care including changes in schedule or care plan
- Build relationships with CarePros (care providers) in your area to facilitate quality matches between CarePros and clients
- Collect and provide direct feedback and coaching to CarePros as required
Partner across Honor to deliver a seamless experience
- Effectively prioritize work daily in partnership with Honor’s Frontline support team
- Work with the support team to manage real-time updates to client on any questions, issues, or changes
- Drive scheduling and staffing in close coordination with the staffing team to ensure the client has a consistent and reliable schedule.
- Work cross-functionally to provide feedback and support to other internal efforts such as Care Pro admin/HR
- Manage escalations and challenging care situations including investigation and stakeholder management
In order to succeed in this role, you'll need:
- 3+ years of experience working in a complex client or patient management position or demanding customer service role
- Strong sense of ownership and a track record of managing processes with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and effectively prioritize competing tasks
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and get things done by working through others
- Strong commitment to providing the highest quality of care and sensitivity to client needs along with exceptional customer service and client orientation
- Excellent communication and listening skills, particularly via the phone
- Positive and can-do attitude
- Confidence and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility and availability to occasionally respond on evenings or weekends
Our range reflects the hiring range for this position. We use national average to determine pay as we are a remote first company. Individual pay is based on a number of factors including qualifications, skills, experience, education, and training.
Base pay is just a part of our total rewards program. Honor offers equity and 401K with up to a 4% match. We provide medical, dental and vision coverage including zero cost plans for employees. Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and Life Insurance are fully employer paid with a voluntary additional Life Insurance option. We offer a generous time off program, mental health benefits, wellness program, and discount program.
Honor is remote friendly! We're hiring across the U.S., with an entirely virtual interview and onboarding process. Most of our positions are remote/work from home and do not require permanent relocation. As conditions allow, we have office space for in-person collaboration in our San Francisco Bay Area, CA and Austin, TX hubs. If you're looking for a great job that offers you the opportunity to work from home, we'd love to talk to you.
This role doesn’t sound quite right? Send this application to a friend who may be a fit and check out our other available roles!
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.
Honor is an E-Verify company. For more information please review our Participation and your Right to Work