US Tax Manager/Supervisor
inDinero is a US company that provides financial services to businesses with an innovative solution.
We are a global firm with a modern approach to accounting. inDinero employs talented people to provide quality service and utmost satisfaction to our clients from a wide array of industries. inDinero is comprised of talented individuals and their skills contribute to the rapid growth and advancement of the company.
Our cloud-based system provides clients an instant look at their financial picture and they rely on our back office team to be there for them. Our client relations are special and they make our work purposeful. We strive to provide a unique service in a dynamic company culture - one that demands hard work and embraces a fun environment. Come join us!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review of corporate and personal US Income Tax Returns, extensions and estimated payments (1120, 1120s, 1065, 990, 1040, 1041, etc)
- Review other Federal, State and local filing requirement (1099, Franchise Tax, Personal Property Tax, etc)
- Conduct or assist with tax research and tax consulting engagements
- Call clients and tax authorities to represent clients, as needed
- Manage/Supervise a team of Tax Preparers in terms of team output, client deliverables and compliance to company policies and procedures
- Conduct training, coaching and evaluations to team members
- Collaborate with US & PH colleagues and counterparts to ensure smooth service delivery
- Lead and manage team initiatives and projects
- And all other administrative duties related to the execution of work.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy
- PH Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is required
- IRS Enrolled Agent (EA) License is a plus
- 3-5+ years of experience focusing in US Taxation reviewing income tax returns for businesses and individuals
- 1-4 years of experience in supervising/managing a team of 2 or more team members
- Strong US Tax technical knowledge, US Tax software systems experience, and excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possesses strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload in order to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision making skills
- Demonstrates attention to details and good-record-keeping
- Medical (HMO) and Dental
- Permanent Remote Work
- Company-provided laptop
- Remote Workers Reimbursement
- Education support and Loans
- Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays
- Free Lunch every Wednesday
- Happy Hour every Friday
- Performance based bonuses
- Retirement plan
Something looks off?