Senior US Tax Preparer
inDinero is a US company that provides financial services to businesses with an innovative solution.
We are a global firm with a modern approach to accounting. inDinero employs talented people to provide quality service and utmost satisfaction to our clients from a wide array of industries. inDinero is comprised of talented individuals and their skills contribute to the rapid growth and advancement of the company.
Our cloud-based system provides clients an instant look at their financial picture and they rely on our back office team to be there for them. Our client relations are special and they make our work purposeful. We strive to provide a unique service in a dynamic company culture - one that demands hard work and embraces a fun environment. Come join us!
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Communicate with US clients, obtain and organize client tax documents
● Preparation of corporate and personal US Income Tax Returns, extensions and estimated payments (1120, 1120s, 1065, 990, 1040, 1041, etc)
● Preparation other Federal, State and local filing requirement (1099, Franchise Tax, Personal Property Tax, etc)
● Collaborate with US & PH colleagues and counterparts to ensure smooth service delivery.
● Manage and maintain the client’s tax database
● And all other administrative duties related to the execution of work.
● Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy
● PH Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is a plus!
● Enrolled Agent (EA) License is a big plus or have taken 1 or more EA Exam
● At least 3 years of experience focusing on US taxation, preparing income tax returns for businesses and individuals
● With experience in US tax software systems and excellent Microsoft Excel skills
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Team player- must be able to work effectively with a team
● Possesses strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload in order to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
● Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
● Strong attention to details , good-record-keeping and can work independently/remotely with minimal supervision
● Work From Home
● Day Shift
● AWESOME Company Culture!
● Competitive Salary with Allowances
● Benefits - HMO, Retirement Plan, Remote Workers’ Expense Reimbursement
Something looks off?