Accounting & Finance
Posted on Wednesday, December 14, 2022
- Work From Home
- AWESOME Company Culture!
- Competitive Salary with Allowances & Technology Reimbursement
Overview: The Senior Accountant maintains and controls the General Ledger accounts and business transactions of a designated book of clients, applying Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) that includes analytical work.
- Performs account/ bank/ credit card/ payroll reconciliation, transaction categorization and cleanup of transaction description
- Prepares month end summaries, journal entries and financial statements
- Accrual adjustments for revenue, fixed assets, liabilities, prepaid expenses, maintain AP/AR ledgers
- Perform thorough research about client concerns and compose email correspondence to clients
- Execute accounting duties on time and train future team members
- Handles more complex and/or high priority portfolio of clients
- Works with Leads and Controller/Manager to ensure both the client KPIs and SLAs are monitored, met and continuously improved upon.
- Mentors, coaches team members and manages their delivery capability, performance and development
- Manages relationships to internal and external stakeholders, on both local and global levels
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is a plus!
- 4 Years Experience using QuickBooks is a requirement
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent practical experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player- must be able to work effectively with a team
- Possesses strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload in order to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrates attention to details and good-record-keeping
- Must have good working knowledge of MS Excel
- Dental and Medical Insurance
- Education Support
- Miscellaneous Allowance
- Technology Reimbursement
- Sports (e.g. Gym)
- Permanent Remote Work
- Happy Hour every Friday
- Performance-Based Bonuses
- Retirement plan
See more open positions at Indinero
Something looks off?