A Senior Accountant plays a crucial role in managing an organization's financial processes, ensuring accuracy, compliance with relevant laws and regulations, and providing valuable financial insights to support decision-making. This position will report directly to the PH Accounting Operations Manager.
- Financial Reporting: Prepare and analyze financial statements, including income statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements. Ensure accuracy and compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- General Ledger Management: Maintain and reconcile the general ledger accounts. Record journal entries and adjust entries as necessary to maintain accurate financial records. Prepare month end summaries, journal entries and financial statements. Prepare accrual adjustments for revenue, fixed assets, liabilities, prepaid expenses, maintain AP/AR ledgers.
- Financial Analysis: Conduct in-depth financial analysis, interpret financial data, and provide insights to management for informed decision-making. Identify cost-saving opportunities and process improvements.
- Account Reconciliation: Reconcile various accounts, including bank accounts, accounts receivable, and accounts payable. Investigate and resolve discrepancies as needed. Perform account, bank, credit card and payroll reconciliation, transaction categorization and cleanup of transaction description.
- Financial Systems: Utilize Quickbooks Online accounting software and financial management systems to record and manage financial transactions.
- Compliance and Regulation: Stay updated on changes in accounting standards and financial regulations and ensure the organization's practices are in line with these changes.
- Team Collaboration: Work with PH and US leads and controllers to ensure both the client KPIs and SLAs are monitored, met and continuously improved upon.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting (CPA certification is preferred)
- At least 3 years of experience in accounting, with a demonstrated progression in responsibility
- Amenable to work in a US work shift
- Strong knowledge of GAAP, end to end accounting cycle and financial regulations
- Proficiency in Quickbooks and NetSuite
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Effective communication and teamwork skills
- Financial acumen
- Analytical thinking
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills
- Problem-solving abilities
- Organizational skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Permanent Remote Work
- Company laptop provided
- 20 days paid leave
- Paid parental leave benefits
- Technology Allowance Reimbursement
- HMO and Retirement Plan upon regularization
- Free office lunch every Wednesday
- Quarterly Company Happy Hour
- Annual Pod Outings
- Performance Incentives and bonuses
- Salary reviews and appraisals