Journeys Metabolic™ is enabling patients with metabolic disorders to live their fullest life in obesity and T2 diabetes reversal. Our health equity-focused clinical and technical teams have developed the first interoperable, provider-designed behavior modification program for health systems and ACO’s as a bridge from fee-for-service to value-based care. With large language models, we are building unique behavioral archetypes for all patient populations to drive optimal patient outcomes and health system financial outcomes. Journeys Metabolic™, the company born out of the merger of Readout Health and Well-Being, works with the world’s leading health systems and researchers in carb restrictive therapies in a platform aimed at nutrition-related disorders.
With a launch in mid-2023, venture-backed Journeys Metabolic™ is recruiting a Sr Integration Engineer to bring the Journeys Metabolic™ digital program for health systems to life, enabling patients to improve their life. This hands-on role will develop and manage systems integration and data interoperability efforts. Armed with demonstrated healthcare delivery, insurance, or HealthTech experience, this confident creative problem solver will join a talented team of metabolic experts who think with purpose, solely focused on changing the obesity and T2 diabetes epidemic.
- Develops, builds, and supports the Journeys Metabolic™ mobile app in collaboration with the Journeys engineering team
- Partnering with Clinical and Content teams in designing and deploying application code for the platform under Agile principles
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and bring expertise to make the best possible user UX a reality
- Lead a team of mobile (Android/iOS) developers, providing guidance and mentorship as needed
- Contribute to produce clean, maintainable code and ensure code quality standards are met by actively participating in code reviews, system designs, and team activities
- Manage project timelines and resources, ensuring timely delivery of projects
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 5+ years of professional experience as an Android/iOS developer using Swift, Xamarin, Objective-C, UIKit, XCode, etc. working in an agile environment
- Must have participated from inception to successfully releasing at least 1 commercially available mobile application
- Experience working in a team of developers participating in code reviews, pull requests, and pair programming and using automated CI/CD tooling
- Passionate about delivering superior healthcare outcomes across a diverse population of patients
- Understanding of healthcare specific considerations for security such as HIPAA and HITRUST
- Proficiency in Swift and a solid understanding of Swift syntax, best practices, and frameworks
- Good understanding of testing concepts and frameworks using XCTest and XCUITest
- Strong understanding of modern development principles such as trunk-based development, feature toggles, and branch by abstraction to support performant and collaborative engineering teams
- Past experience managing a team of diverse developers
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Journeys Metabolic™, we know we will go further together by celebrating diversity and that starts by honoring each of our unique lived experiences. We look for a diverse pool of applicants including those from historically marginalized groups that reflect the diverse and underserved patient population we support. We are committed to ensuring a safe work environment where employees are not discriminated against based on age, race, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that believes in health equity, equality, and prosperity for all so we can succeed in changing the lives of patients long-term.
- Resumes should be sent to email@example.com