Enterprise Account Manager - Texas
Teaching kids to think critically and communicate effectively has never been more important, and NoRedInk helps students become better writers in more than 60% of U.S. school districts. We're looking for Account Managers to own the account strategy for enterprise-level district clients in Texas. You will build, maintain, and nurture strong relationships with decision-makers throughout your districts to gain a deep understanding of their unique needs. You’ll be responsible for maintaining and growing revenue from an existing client base, consistently demonstrating NoRedInk’s value.
- Account Planning:
- Develop and execute comprehensive account plans to drive growth and achieve revenue targets, especially around the renewal process.
- Establish communication and feedback loops, meeting cadences, and conduct effective QBRs.
- Manage the renewal process effectively looking for upsell opportunities.
- Client Relationship Management:
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with decision makers in your districts.
- Regularly engage with clients to understand their evolving needs and provide solutions accordingly.
- Drive district-level goal alignment, understanding the unique needs for each district and municipality.
- Data Analysis and Reporting:
- Analyze usage data and client feedback to identify trends and areas for improvement.
- Prepare regular reports on client engagement, usage, and satisfaction.
- Use data-driven insights to make recommendations for product enhancements or modifications.
- Product Knowledge and Consultation:
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the company's EdTech products and services.
- Act as a subject matter expert on the products and provide guidance to clients on how to maximize their value.
- Collaborate with clients to identify opportunities for customization or enhancements to meet their specific needs.
- Proven experience in account management with a track record of consistent revenue goal attainment by effectively managing renewals and upsell opportunities.
- You have experience navigating large, complex district organizations and have built relationships with district-level decision makers at the highest level.
- Strong understanding of edtech products and trends.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor's degree in business, education, or a related field.
- Proficiency in using CRM software and data analytics tools.
- Travel may be required to meet with clients or attend industry events (as needed).
What NoRedInk Offers:
- A competitive salary and equity package in a well-funded startup with strong product-market fit
- Excellent health, vision, and dental benefits (U.S. Only)
- 100% remote work environment
- Flexible PTO and paid parental leave
- 401(k) (U.S. Only)
- LinkedIn Learning subscription with unlimited access to thousands of expert-led online courses
- Team retreats and events to connect with fun, talented coworkers
- The ability to help millions of students and teachers and address a critical societal need
NoRedInk helps students in over 60% of US school districts become better writers. Our deeply engaging, adaptive curriculum personalizes exercises to kids' interests, guides them through the writing process with instructional support, and boosts their skills through targeted practice. Students have completed over 10 billion exercises on our site, and our mission is to help all students harness the power of the written word.
NoRedInk believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. At NoRedInk, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Compensation at NoRedInk is robust and includes a full range of benefits, flex PTO, monthly co-working stipends, an initial home-office set up stipend, and generous equity. Our salary ranges are based on factors such as expectations as laid out in the job description, location-specific market data, internal parity, and the experience and skills of individual candidates. Therefore, the on-target compensation range, inclusive of base and sales bonus, for the Enterprise-Market is $160,000 - $180,000K. Please know that if you are invited to speak with a recruiter at NoRedInk, they will have an open discussion about compensation during your first call to ensure alignment.
*Note: Agencies or other third-party recruiters may not submit unsolicited candidate resumes or their information to any NoRedInk employee, including a NoRedInk Recruiter, unless a contract is signed and you are given permission by the Talent Acquisition team to work on a job opening.