Professional Learning Specialist
Teaching kids to think critically and communicate effectively has never been more important, and NoRedInk helps students become better writers in more than 60% of U.S. school districts. To further advance our mission, we are looking for a Professional Learning Specialist to help educators using NoRedInk become confident, effective writing instructors. This candidate should believe that teachers deserve exceptional professional development, and be passionate about supporting school and district leaders to implement technology to enhance writing instruction.
Due to the location of customers this person will be supporting, we are looking to hire a Professional Learning Specialist in one of the following states: Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, North Carolina, Tennessee, Alabama, Oklahoma, Illinois, Mississippi, and Louisiana
- Facilitate high-quality onsite and virtual professional learning sessions to help teachers and administrators use NoRedInk effectively on their campus.
- Drive service strategy aligned to district-wide ELA and literacy outcomes.
- Analyze service delivery data to highlight observable improvements in product adoption.
- Partner with the Customer Success and Account Management teams to build productive partnerships with key district contacts in your region.
- Serve as a trusted partner to bridge complex school ecosystems and NoRedInk’s Customer Success, Product, and Curriculum teams.
Successful candidates should be able to…
- Demonstrate best-in-class facilitation skills, including the ability to be an engaging presenter
- Design innovative and custom implementation strategies for large districts
- Exhibit excellent communication skills, including verbal, written, and interpersonal
- Prioritize workload and meet critical milestones/deadlines on a tight schedule
- Work both independently and collaborate virtually with all team members, staff, and customers
- Carry out detailed written and verbal instructions
- Demonstrate proficiency with collaboration tools like Google Suite
- 4+ years of teaching US-based ELA in grades 3-12
- 2+ years of department chair or instructional coaching experience
- 1+ year(s) of creating and facilitating learning experiences for adults
- Ability to travel 30-40% with seasonal peaks (currently dependent on COVID restrictions)
- Candidate must be located near a major airport and have a valid driver’s license
- Bachelor's degree in English, linguistics, education, or a related field
What NoRedInk Offers:
- A competitive salary and equity package in a well-funded startup with strong product-market fit
- Excellent health, vision, and dental benefits (U.S. Only)
- 100% remote work environment
- Flexible PTO and paid parental leave
- 401(k) (U.S. Only)
- LinkedIn Learning subscription with unlimited access to thousands of expert-led online courses
- Team retreats and events to connect with fun, talented coworkers
- The ability to help millions of students and teachers and address a critical societal need
NoRedInk helps students in over 60% of US school districts become better writers. Our deeply engaging, adaptive curriculum personalizes exercises to kids' interests, guides them through the writing process with instructional support, and boosts their skills through targeted practice. Students have completed over 10 billion exercises on our site, and our mission is to help all students harness the power of the written word.
NoRedInk believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. At NoRedInk, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Compensation at NoRedInk is robust and includes a full range of benefits, unlimited PTO, monthly co-working stipends, an initial home-office set up stipend, and generous equity. Our salary ranges are based on factors such as expectations as laid out in the job description, location-specific market data, internal parity, and the experience and skills of individual candidates. Therefore, the compensation range is $73K - $85K and accounts for a variety of locations and skills/experience. Please know that if you are invited to speak with a recruiter at NoRedInk, they will have an open discussion about compensation during your first call to ensure alignment.
*Note: Agencies or other third-party recruiters may not submit unsolicited candidate resumes or their information to any NoRedInk employee, including a NoRedInk Recruiter, unless a contract is signed and you are given permission by the Talent Acquisition team to work on a job opening.