Regional Vice President - Enterprise Sales (Northeast Region)
Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. A critical component of our mission are the employers that help to sponsor the Omada program on behalf of their employees.
We have published 19 peer-reviewed articles showing the efficacy of our program across various populations and leverage a pay for performance business model. The business is growing rapidly, and to help scale our impact, we are looking for a Regional Vice President for our Enterprise group to sell our solutions into the employer ecosystem.
The ideal candidate will have a proven ability to navigate complex environments and successfully sell to senior-level executives. The ideal candidate will care about solving a customer's needs with passion, drive, and will operate with a level of integrity that allows us to shine with our channel partners and the broader healthcare ecosystem. The ideal candidate will have fun along the way and care deeply about their craft.
As part of the Omada sales team the individual in this role will:
- Identify opportunities within their territory that are a fit for the Omada solution and execute the sales process and playbook for those accounts
- Work closely with consultants and health plans to collaborate on market, account and opportunity strategies that lead to new business
- Take a solution/consultative sales approach with prospects to learn more about their needs and how we would complement their strategies
- Exercise the desire to be part of a rapidly growing organization
This position reports to the National VP and will require the person to work cooperatively at all levels within the organization. The corporate culture is one in which smart, dynamic, driven, and vibrant individuals thrive.
Candidates must understand the Benefits environment and processes, be conversant with senior level executives in Benefits, HR, and Finance and have a proven track record of success in selling business solutions in this environment.
We’re looking for the following:
- 3-5 years experience selling Health and/or Benefits solutions to self-insured employers
- Energy to motivate a prospect to take action
- A track record of successful quota achievement and sales achievement awards
- The discipline and motivation to work on one’s own
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Experience working for an emerging-growth company
- The capability to run the entire sales process from prospecting through contract closure
- Strong preference for residence in NY, NJ or the greater Boston area
- Bachelor’s degree
- Competitive salary with generous annual cash bonus
- Stock options
- Remote first work from home culture
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Work from Home stipend
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
It takes a village to change health care. As we build together toward our mission, we strive to embody the following values in our day-to-day work. We hope these hold meaning for you as well as you consider Omada!
- Start with Trust. We listen closely and we operate with kindness. We provide respectful and candid feedback to each other.
- Seek Context. We ask to understand and we build connections. We do our research up front to move faster down the road.
- Act Boldly. We innovate daily to solve problems, improve processes, and find new opportunities for our members and customers.
- Deliver Results. We reward impact above output. We set a high bar, we’re not afraid to fail, and we take pride in our work.
- Succeed Together. We prioritize Omada’s progress above team or individual. We have fun as we get stuff done, and we celebrate together.
- Remember Why We’re Here. We push through the challenges of changing health care because we know the destination is worth it.
About Omada Health: Omada is a virtual-first chronic care provider that nurtures lifelong health, one day at a time. Our care teams implement clinically-validated behavior change protocols for individuals with prediabetes, diabetes, hypertension, and musculoskeletal issues for consistent improvements that stack up. With more than a decade of experience and data, and 24 peer-reviewed publications that showcase our clinical and economic results, we improve health outcomes and help contain healthcare costs.
Our scope exceeds 1,800 customers, including health plans, health systems, and employers ranging in size from small businesses to Fortune 500s. Omada is the first virtual provider to join the Institute for Healthcare Improvement’s Leadership Alliance, reflecting our aim to complement primary care providers for the benefit of our members, and affirming our guarantee to every partner: Omada works different.
Omada is thrilled to share that we’ve been certified as a Great Place to Work! Please click here for more information.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
Below is a summary of compensation ranges for this role in the following geographies:
California, New York State and Washington State Ranges: $257,600 - $292,000, Colorado Compensation Ranges: $243,840 - $274,800
Range is indicative of On Target Earnings (OTE) and includes both base pay and commission at 100% achievement of established targets. Base salary is approximately 50% - 59% of total compensation range. This role is also eligible for equity grants. The actual offer, including the compensation package, is determined based on multiple factors, such as the candidate's skills and experience, and other business considerations.
Please click here for more information on our Candidate Privacy Notice.