Senior Data Analyst, Client Analytics
Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
The client analytics team is responsible for developing our portfolio of reports and data insights that communicates the value of Omada brings across employer and payer populations. Using data spanning app engagement, clinical outcomes, behavioral health indicators, and claims, the team partners with our customer success teams to provide focus and effective data-driven narratives across over 1.5k customers and 600k members.
The key job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Development and support of well-designed Tableau dashboards (or similar BI tools)
- Ad-hoc analysis to support customer insights and inquiries that drive further investment into the Omada programs
- Work closely with various data teams to improve data quality and reduce exceptions
- Define operational processes and support system enhancements that drive analytics and reporting support at scale
- Collaborate across multiple teams including analytics, data science, data engineering and architecture, clinical, and product
The ideal candidate should have the following Qualifications, Experience, and Education:
- At least 7+ years of rigorous BI solution design and programming experience
- Strong experience in designing and developing enterprise class BI applications
- Ability to analyze various data sets, and develop succinct key metrics
- Strong relational database design/development skills.
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Experience working with distributed teams and mentoring team members
- Track record of working on multiple projects under aggressive deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics
- Skills: Data Analysis and Visualization, Tableau, SQL, ETL, Databases, Data model and Excel.
Your work will communicate the impact of Omada across employer and payer populations across a number of criteria including engagement, clinical outcomes, and medical spend ROI. This messaging drives client satisfaction and retention and allows more individuals to access Omada to support their personal healthcare needs.
You will love this job if you:
A highly motivated, self-driven professional who loves to focus on storytelling through data and polished presentation.
Bonus points for:
- Deep Tableau experience
- Knowledge of population health metrics
- Competitive salary with generous annual cash bonus
- Stock options
- Remote first work from home culture
- Flexible Time Off to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- Lifestyle Spending Account (LSA)
- Mental Health Support Solutions
- ...and more!
It takes a village to change health care. As we build together toward our mission, we strive to embody the following values in our day-to-day work. We hope these hold meaning for you as well as you consider Omada!
- Start with Trust. We listen closely and we operate with kindness. We provide respectful and candid feedback to each other.
- Seek Context. We ask to understand and we build connections. We do our research up front to move faster down the road.
- Act Boldly. We innovate daily to solve problems, improve processes, and find new opportunities for our members and customers.
- Deliver Results. We reward impact above output. We set a high bar, we’re not afraid to fail, and we take pride in our work.
- Succeed Together. We prioritize Omada’s progress above team or individual. We have fun as we get stuff done, and we celebrate together.
- Remember Why We’re Here. We push through the challenges of changing health care because we know the destination is worth it.
About Omada Health: Omada is a virtual-first chronic care provider that nurtures lifelong health, one day at a time. Our care teams implement clinically-validated behavior change protocols for individuals with prediabetes, diabetes, hypertension, and musculoskeletal issues for consistent improvements that stack up. With more than a decade of experience and data, and 24 peer-reviewed publications that showcase our clinical and economic results, we improve health outcomes and help contain healthcare costs.
Our scope exceeds 1,800 customers, including health plans, health systems, and employers ranging in size from small businesses to Fortune 500s. Omada is the first virtual provider to join the Institute for Healthcare Improvement’s Leadership Alliance, reflecting our aim to complement primary care providers for the benefit of our members, and affirming our guarantee to every partner: Omada works different.
Omada is thrilled to share that we’ve been certified as a Great Place to Work! Please click here for more information.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
Below is a summary of salary ranges for this role in the following geographies:
California, New York State and Washington State Base Compensation Ranges: $153,600 - $192,000*, Colorado Base Compensation Ranges: $138,240 - $172,800*. Other states may vary.
This role is also eligible for participation in annual cash bonus and equity grants.
*The actual offer, including the compensation package, is determined based on multiple factors, such as the candidate's skills and experience, and other business considerations.
Please click here for more information on our Candidate Privacy Notice.