Inbound Warehouse Operations Supervisor
People & HR, Operations
San Leandro, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, September 17, 2022
Revivn is a profitable and rapidly growing company that helps enterprises manage their old technology through our end of life software platform. We take electronic recycling one step further by repurposing hardware that still has remaining life and providing it to people who lack dedicated computer access. Working with companies like Airbnb, Twitter, and Teach for America we are changing the way companies view old technology with a new model that focuses on repurposing instead of recycling.
The Warehouse Operations Supervisor will be responsible for managing all aspects of production from receiving to fulfillment. You will work alongside our team of warehouse associates to improve the efficiency, accuracy, and flow of orders. The ideal candidate embraces ambiguity and leads their team with a hands-on management style.
- Manage production which includes receiving, processing, inventory management, B2B fulfillment, D2C fulfillment, and shipping
- Lead warehouse teams to meet and exceed company goals
- Manage and implement new systems
- Build operational infrastructure to support team growth and efficiency
- Help create a culture of empowerment and excellence that encourages loyalty
- Proactively take on and welcome new challenges to execute
- Bachelor's degree in business management, logistics or supply chain (preferred, but not required)
- Supervising experience (3+ years) with lean processing and KPI's
- Productivity improvement and cost reduction
- Performance standards and metrics development (i.e. labor, quality, employee productivity, efficiency)
- Inventory management
- Labor management (hire, train, coach)
- Inbound/Outbound logistics and transportation management
- Safety Program compliance (OSHA, DOT, Compliance Programs)
Revivn is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages applications from people of color, persons with disabilities, women and LGBT applicants.
The base salary range for this role is $60,000 to $66,000. Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each specific candidate; including but not limited to skill set, depth of experience, applicable certifications, and geographic work location. This may vary depending on living location and market rate.