San Leandro, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, April 21, 2023
Revivn is a bootstrapped, profitable and rapidly growing company that helps enterprises manage their old technology through our end of life software platform. We take electronic recycling one step further by repurposing hardware that still has remaining life and providing it to people who lack dedicated computer access. Working with companies like Gensler, Thumbtack, and Teach for America we are changing the way companies view old technology with a new model that focuses on repurposing instead of recycling.
Revivn is an ecommerce electronics retailer with a large presence on BackMarket, eBay, and NewEgg. We are seeking a motivated individual with experience listing and selling items on eBay.
- You have at least 1 year of ecommerce experience.
- Be meticulously detail oriented
- Demonstrate a keen sense of marketplace dynamics in a competitive e-commerce environment
- Actively assisting in customer service communications
- Ensure competitive pricing for a variety of products and sub-categories to facilitate dynamic inventory turn-over while maximizing ROI
- High School or Equivalent required, B.A. strongly preferred
- 1-2 years of eCommerce experience
- Strong working knowledge of Amazon Seller Central and eBay
- Strong written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Technical skills and/or aptitude for testing consumer electronics
See more open positions at Revivn
Something looks off?