San Leandro, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
Revivn is a bootstrapped, profitable and rapidly growing company that helps enterprises manage their old technology through our end of life software platform. We take electronic recycling one step further by repurposing hardware that still has remaining life and providing it to people who lack dedicated computer access. Working with companies like Gensler, Thumbtack, and Teach for America we are changing the way companies view old technology with a new model that focuses on repurposing instead of recycling.
We are looking to significantly increase our presence reselling hardware through a dual approach of eCommerce and wholesale. To achieve this we are seeking a full-time Customer Service Associate to contribute to the success of Revivn by taking ownership of the customer experience across omni channel E-commerce platforms. This position is responsible for working with our computer repair technician team to enhance the after-sales process, while also reducing our refund rate. This position will enter data on inventory and non-inventory parts and reconcile inventory discrepancies as they arise. They will prepare reports, research discrepancies, and close out tickets as directed.
- Ownership of the Customer Experience from when tickets are created to closed
- Become an expert on inventory management, reporting, & recommerce
- Work hands-on with the team to make our returns/exchange process run smoothly
- Communicate with leadership on pending customer care tickets & issues
- Communicate with outside vendors & eCommerce platforms to solve problems
- Work within our in-house Warehouse Management System to solve problems regarding customer exchanges and defective item claims
- Compile reports through data extracted from our existing inventory management system
- Document all reporting in our internal software system so Revivn partners can access this information through our web application
- Coordinate Inventory Control Activities (Weekly Cycle Counts of Floor Stock and Inventory Adjustments)
- Understand the impact of Inventory Adjustments on Profitability
- Preferred Associates degree (or higher)
- 1+ year of work experience, preference for B2C experience
- Detail-oriented, ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- An ability to meet deadlines
- An interest in technology
- An ability to assess processes & share feedback in order to improve
- Can communicate effectively through Slack, Gmail, and Online Platforms
- Has a can-do mentality
- Demonstrated reliability and attention to quality
Revivn is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages applications from people of color, persons with disabilities, women and LGBT applicants.
See more open positions at Revivn
Something looks off?