Marketing & Communications
Brooklyn, NY, USA
Posted on Friday, May 12, 2023
Revivn is a bootstrapped, profitable and rapidly growing company that helps enterprises manage their old technology through our end of life software platform. We take electronic recycling one step further by repurposing hardware that still has remaining life and providing it to people who lack dedicated computer access. Working with companies like Gensler, Thumbtack, and Teach for America we are changing the way companies view old technology with a new model that focuses on repurposing instead of recycling.
Revivn is seeking an intern to join our donations team! Our mission is to bridge the tech divide by giving underserved communities access to tech. In this role you will work with non-profits all over the world to directly donate computers. You'll manage our donation pipeline and drive storytelling through our social media platforms. The right candidate will bring energy, passion and innovation to our team!
What You'll Do
- Lead the Revivn's donation program
- Work cross-functionally with our operation and marketing teams
- Manage donation pipelines by communicating with external partners (non-profits/educational programs)
- Manage our customer facing platform and internal donations workflow
- Work out of our Brooklyn HQ 3 days a week
- Passionate & energetic
- High emotional intelligence
- Ownership mindset
- Strong organizational skills; detail-oriented
- An ability to juggle and prioritize simultaneous projects
- Strong communication skills to manage expectations, research challenges, and provide solutions
- Proactive problem-solver
- Strong computer skills including Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Willing to learn and be part of a highly motivated team
- Demonstrates Revivn core values: Mindfulness and Empathy, Authenticity, Belief and Trust, Embrace Ambiguity, High Performance
Revivn is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages applications from people of color, persons with disabilities, women and LGBT applicants.
The salary for this role is $17/hr
See more open positions at Revivn
Something looks off?