Computer Technician Supervisor
People & HR, Operations
San Leandro, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, May 20, 2023
Revivn is a bootstrapped, profitable and rapidly growing company that helps enterprises manage their old technology through our end of life software platform. We take electronic recycling one step further by repurposing hardware that still has remaining life and providing it to people who lack dedicated computer access. Working with companies like Gensler, Thumbtack, and Teach for America we are changing the way companies view old technology with a new model that focuses on repurposing instead of recycling.
Revivn is a venture backed company that helps enterprises with their old technology by clearing data, repurposing, and removing hardware from offices. Revivn takes electronic recycling one step further by repurposing hardware that still has remaining life, providing it to people who lack computer access. Working with companies like Airbnb, Twitter, Teach for America and Lyft we are changing the way companies view old technology with a new model that focuses on repurposing electronics. Our global solution has expanded to cities across the globe including San Francisco, New York City, Los Angeles, Paris, London, Dublin, Portland, Seattle, Chicago, Austin, Atlanta, Boston, Washington DC, Denver, Salt Lake, Phoenix and Nashville.
Revivn is seeking an experienced and highly skilled Computer Repair Technician Supervisor to join our West Coast team. The Computer Repair Technician Supervisor will be responsible for overseeing the technician department and ensuring timely and accurate processing of orders. This position requires strong technical skills, as well as experience leading a team.
- Supervise a team of computer repair technicians, providing coaching, training and disciplinary action as needed.
- Manage and prioritize orders, ensuring timely and accurate repairs for all hardware issues.
- Monitor and manage inventory levels, ensuring availability of necessary supplies and tools.
- Collaborate with the quality assurance team to develop and implement quality control procedures for repairs.
- Continuously evaluate and improve standard operating procedures to increase efficiency and reduce turnaround time.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest hardware and software technologies, and provide technical support to the team as needed.
- Generate reports on technician operations performance for management review.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, or a related field (preferred, but not required.)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a supervisory or leadership role.
- Strong knowledge of tech hardware (preferred, but not required.)
- Excellent communication skills, with an ability to work effectively cross functionally with various departments.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office / Google Suite.
- Experience with repair inventory management and quality control procedures.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with KPI’s
Revivn is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages applications from people of color, persons with disabilities, women and LGBT applicants.
See more open positions at Revivn
Something looks off?