Regional General Manager
Regional General Manager
At Saltbox, we believe that operational excellence turns strong brands into great companies. For far too long, digitally-enabled companies working with physical goods have been pushed to the fringes of the entrepreneurial ecosystem. We’re here to change that. Within our purpose-built warehouses, we offer flexible workspaces, office space, community amenities and fulfillment services that help ecommerce companies start, grow, and scale.
What We’re Looking For
As Saltbox continues its rapid growth, we are seeking a highly capable and visionary Regional Manager to lead the operations of our portfolio in the Eastern region. In this role, you will be responsible for driving the success of our locations through exceptional team leadership, outstanding member experiences, and effective P&L management.
This role is for you if:
- You are energized by the opportunity to contribute to the development and expansion of a dynamic early-stage company.
- Building and nurturing diverse, high-performing teams is your passion.
- You thrive on tackling complex business challenges and collaborating with multiple stakeholders.
- You are eager to challenge traditional norms and innovate in all aspects of business, organization, and processes.
What You'll Do
Lead a Team
- Cultivate, retain, and inspire an exceptional location operations team.
- Facilitate continuous learning and change management to successfully implement strategic initiatives.
- Instill the Saltbox culture across all locations, fostering a sense of belonging for team members and members alike.
- Create and promote career advancement opportunities for team members at all levels.
Drive Operational Performance
- Oversee and optimize operational metrics, ensuring growth and exceptional experiences across your portfolio of locations.
- Analyze and report on P&L performance to internal stakeholders and real estate partners.
- Promote workflow consistency and maintain location operations standards, while continuously identifying opportunities for improvement in process streamlining, cost reduction, and overall efficiency.
- Establish and maintain team accountability through process reviews and data quality controls.
- Stay up to date on industry trends and best practices related to workspace operations, technology, and facilities management. Apply relevant insights to enhance operations.
- Consistently gather Member feedback to enhance the location’s value proposition and improve overall experience
- Drive Saltbox Service utilization at locations through education and engagement
- Support the resolution of Member experience escalations and strategically manage key Member accounts.
- This is a remote role, but the role should be located near a current Saltbox Eastern Region city (Atlanta, Dallas, Washington DC, Miami)
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in operations or similar leadership roles.
- You’ve managed large teams (managing leaders with direct reports) across multiple markets
- You have experience with operations in high-growth, physical space, multi-location businesses
- You don't hesitate to get in the weeds and operate at the lowest level of detail, but you're as comfortable thinking about long-term vision and inspiring a team
- You take an analytical approach to solve problems and use data to drive decision making
- You’ve managed a P&L and can easily navigate conversations about budget and performance with internal and external stakeholders
- You are motivated by delivering value to members and creating a great experience for your team
- You’re adaptable and able to lead a team through periods of rapid growth and change
- You’re excited to travel (up to 50%) to spend time with your team
What We Offer
We strongly value creating an environment where our employees are healthy and happy. Because of this, we are committed to generous benefits including:
- Health benefits for individual:
- Dental and vision are covered 100%
- Medical is covered 100% for two different plans (UHC) or a tiny premium for PPO
- 401K Plan Options
- Company paid long and short-term disability and life insurance
- Vacation time, sick time and paid holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Job training opportunities, learning and professional development budgets
Are you ready to join a dynamic and fast-paced start-up? Saltbox is excited to offer a full-time position with a base salary range of $100-130k. We understand that each individual brings unique skills and experiences to the table, which is why our salary ranges are tailored to the role, level, and location of the job.
Join Saltbox. Our mission is to make logistics approachable, accessible, and efficient for all. Listen to what human-centric logistics means to our members. Learn more.