Senior UX Copywriter
Marketing & Communications, Design
Posted on Thursday, August 24, 2023
ABOUT THRIVE MARKET
Thrive Market was founded in 2014 with a mission to make healthy living easy and affordable for everyone. As an online, membership-based market, we deliver the highest quality healthy and sustainable products at member-only prices, while matching every paid membership with a free one for someone in need. Every day, we leverage innovative technology and member-first thinking to help our over 1,000,000+ members find better products, support better brands, and build a better world in the process. We recently reached a significant milestone by becoming a Certified B Corporation, making us the largest grocer to earn this coveted qualification.
The Senior UX Copywriter will play a critical role in shaping the user experience and overall customer journey on our e-commerce platform. This position will require creating clear, concise, and compelling content that helps our users navigate our platform seamlessly while driving conversions and AOV. You will collaborate closely with our UX, growth marketing, and content teams to craft engaging content across our user-facing touchpoints. This position requires a deep understanding of user behavior, persuasive writing skills, and a keen eye for detail.
- Create concise and user-friendly copy that guides users through the digital experience, ensuring clear messaging, intuitive navigation, and effective calls-to-action that drive acquisitions, conversion/ATCs, and basket size/AOV.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to create copy that aligns with the brand voice, acquisitional objectives, and a seamless user experience.
- Collaborate with UX designers, product teams, and engineers to integrate copy into visual design.
- Conduct user research to understand our users’ needs, challenges, and language preferences. Test and iterate on content based on performance data and user feedback.
- SEO Optimization: Incorporate relevant keywords and SEO best practices into copy to enhance organic search visibility and improve website ranking.
- Contribute to and maintain our content style guide to ensure accuracy, clarity, and adherence to brand voice, accessibility, and style guidelines.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, emerging technologies, and UX best practices to continuously enhance skills and contribute to innovation within the field.
- Contribute to regular design critiques and product strategy sessions.
- 4+ years of experience as a copywriter, with a focus on UX and e-commerce strategies. A portfolio showcasing your work is required.
- Exceptional command of written English, with a persuasive and engaging writing style. Ability to adapt writing tone and style to suit different target audiences while maintaining brand voice consistency.
- UX Understanding: Deep knowledge of user experience principles and ability to translate complex concepts into clear and concise copy.
- SEO Knowledge: Familiarity with SEO best practices and the ability to integrate relevant keywords seamlessly into copy without compromising readability.
- Research Skills: Proficiency in using market research, competitor analysis, and user behavior research to inform content strategy.
- Attention to Detail: Meticulous eye for detail, including grammar, spelling, punctuation, and adherence to brand guidelines.
- Collaboration and Communication: Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams, receiving and providing constructive feedback.
- Time Management: Excellent organizational and multitasking skills to meet tight deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Creative Thinking: Ability to think creatively and generate innovative ideas to solve UX and copywriting challenges.
- Continuous Learning: Eagerness to stay updated with the latest trends, technologies, and industry best practices in UX, copywriting, and digital marketing.
- Proficiency with Figma or similar design and prototyping tools.
- Bonus: A passion for healthy living and our brand mission.
BELONG TO A BETTER COMPANY
- We're a community of more than 1 Million + members who are united by a singular belief: It should be easy to find better products, support better brands, make better choices, and build a better world in the process.
At Thrive Market, we believe in building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic culture. If you are excited about this role along with our mission and values, we encourage you to apply.
Thrive Market is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ employer
At Thrive Market, our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive workplace that is representative, at all job levels, of the members we serve and the communities we operate in. We’re proud to be an inclusive company and an Equal Opportunity Employer and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. If you’re thinking about joining our team, we expect that you would agree!
If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Ensure your Thrive Market job offer is legitimate and don't fall victim to fraud. Thrive Market never seeks payment from job applicants. Thrive Market recruiters will only reach out to applicants from an @thrivemarket.com email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.thrivemarket.com.
© Thrive Market 2023 All rights reserved.
- Compensation Description - The base salary range for this position is $40-55/hr.
- Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience, and geographic location.