HR Service Center Specialist 4
See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next HR service center specialist
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we have presence throughout South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We're on a journey to becoming a globally anti-racist, anti-oppressive, anti-bias company that actively opposes racism and all forms of oppression and bias. At Twilio, we support diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to provide Tier 1 support for the employee lifecycle processes as part of the People Operations team who are focused on optimizing, globalizing, and taking new employee services higher up the People services value chain. The role involves processing HR transactions, and maintaining HRSC data and records. The HR Shared Services Specialist will work closely with the HR team and other departments to ensure that HR processes are efficient and effective.
In this role, you’ll:
- Leverage Workday and ServiceNow to perform transactions, support employees, and internal clients
- Document, maintain and communicate core HR processes to users and partners
- Data entry into Workday for new hires, terminations, and other core people processes
- Driving core business processes through the systems
- Provide operational support to employees and internal partners on Benefits, Compensation, HR Policies, Background Checks, HR Systems (Workday, Greenhouse, ServiceNow), and Mobility and Immigration
- Maintain confidentiality of core HR data and projects
- Support interview scheduling for the Talent Acquisition team globally
- Support the core on-boarding and termination administration globally
- Develop and maintain the HRSC knowledge base and project documents to ensure they are reviewed and updated in a timely manner
- Conduct HRSC process training for new joiners/internal accuracy checks/reporting production and accuracy numbers
- Provide guidance and support to HR Shared Services Representatives on complex HR inquiries and transactions
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- Graduation in Human resources or any equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in HR shared services or a similar role
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Able to demonstrate effective prioritizing, organizing, problem solving, collaboration, articulation and communication skills
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Keen to continue learning and developing their skills, having a growth mentality
- Experience with Workday, ServiceNow and Greenhouse
- Good hands on experience working on presentations
This role will be Remote, and based in Columbia.
No direct reports.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Something looks off?