Business Analyst (L2)
See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next ROI/ Process Analyst (L2)
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we have presence throughout South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We're on a journey to becoming a globally anti-racist, anti-oppressive, anti-bias company that actively opposes racism and all forms of oppression and bias. At Twilio, we support diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
The Systems Operations team is responsible for creating automation and business efficiencies across Twilio’s communications channels. This role will primarily focus on providing the Operations organization with system improvement opportunities through process engineering, return on investment (ROI) analysis, and recommendations for operational efficiencies.
In this role, you’ll:
- Conduct adhoc analyses to identify opportunities for system efficiencies and process improvements
- Clearly define ROI metrics, definitions, and highlight impact to business processes
- Prioritize work based on business impact, considering both ROI and level of effort (LOE)
- Act as a go-between for technical and non-technical groups to help define operational definitions for efficiencies
- Interact extensively across Communications BUs, including product teams, PMO, systems, and delivery teams
- Develop relationships with upstream and downstream teams to ensure understanding, develop to roadmaps, and provide timely solutions
- Always act and communicate in an honest, direct, and transparent way
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- Work Schedule: Position must work M-F from 19:30-23:30 IST. Remaining 4 hours per day may be worked consecutively or in a split shift, at the employee’s discretion.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience in process engineering/ business process analysis
- Process improvement or process mapping experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in performing broad quantitative and qualitative analyses and familiarity with operational teams & key operational metrics
- Proven experience in working with business units to identify underlying root causes, and facilitating change management practices to improve business outcomes
- Outstanding troubleshooting, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Program management experience, or Lean Six Sigma certification
- Working experience with Tableau, Looker, and Presto preferred
- Experience with CRM systems (Salesforce/Gainsight/Cloud Coach)
- Experience in Telecom
- Understanding of the sales lifecycle, targeting opportunities for revenue growth
- Ability and desire to pick up new technologies in a rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to develop deep working relationships with partners both upstream and downstream.
- Ability to be able to work independently or in a team environment in a global setting
This role will be based in our Bengaluru, India office.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Something looks off?