New Business Senior Account Executive
See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next New Business Senior Account Executive!
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we have presence throughout South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We're on a journey to becoming a globally anti-racist, anti-oppressive, anti-bias company that actively opposes racism and all forms of oppression and bias. At Twilio, we support diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
As a New Business Account Executive (AE), you will be responsible for selling to prospective Mid Market/Enterprise customers, developing a relationship as a trusted advisor to deeply understand their unique company challenges and goals. You will contribute to our business growth in a fast paced, collaborative and fun atmosphere. The right candidate will have a proven, consultative sales process to discover and close new logos. Our AEs develop an understanding of prospects’ businesses, organize and conduct sales presentations at prospective and current customers’ offices, site visits and product demonstrations to prospects and represent Twilio in a consistent, effective and professional manner to best develop and win new clients.
In this role, you’ll:
- Lead new opportunities for your assigned territory while maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Grow pipeline in collaboration with Marketing and Demand Gen Teams as well as individual prospecting in the assigned territory.
- Drive sales campaigns in the territory to create opportunities and long term revenue growth.
- Manage relationships for key and strategic customers.
- Collaborate with Twilio colleagues to optimize share of wallet based on customer need.
- Balance competing priorities and manage multiple deals at the same time.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- Minimum 4 + years in sales related positions.
- Sales experience and a track record of personally selling and closing complex technical solutions.
- Exceptional prospecting skill set. Someone who is comfortable generating the bulk of their own pipeline.
- Demonstrable experience increasing your pipeline within current customers as well as net new logos
- Proven experience communicating, negotiating, and closing with executives and stakeholders
- Demonstrated success by exceeding quota on a consistent basis.
- BS or BA degree or equivalent work-related work experience.
- English and Portuguese proficiency required.
- Experience working with customers going through digital transformation journeys and migrations to the cloud.
- Previous experience with value selling.
This role will be Remote - Brazil.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Something looks off?