Workplace Operations Lead
See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Workplace Operations Lead
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we have presence throughout South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We're on a journey to becoming a globally anti-racist, anti-oppressive, anti-bias company that actively opposes racism and all forms of oppression and bias. At Twilio, we support diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
Twilio is seeking a Workplace Operations Lead in the Sydney Office to join the Real Estate and Workplace team. This individual will be in a hands-on role leading office operations. We’re looking for a smart, motivated and experienced lead who will deliver a best-in-class workplace environment and customer service to our Twilions. .
In this role :
- The Workplace Operations Lead must be an agile and flexible problem solver with proven ability to demonstrate strategic thinking in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- This individual must have an in-depth understanding of operational efficiency, including proactive and preventative measures.
- They will work closely with building management, external vendors, peers around the globe, team leadership, and other departments at Twilio to manage and improve the workplace environment.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 3+ years of workplace management/coordination experience
- Passion for delivering best-in-class customer service and delivering an exceptional workplace experience every single day
- Ability to understand, analyze and solve complex problems
- Experience creating and documenting scalable operations processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and high emotional intelligence
- Creative problem solver who thinks outside the box and can develop innovative solutions
- Proficiency in working with ambiguous requirements and taking smart risks
- Skillful time management and prioritization
- Proven track record of successful vendor management
- Working knowledge of building management systems
- Ability to lift up to 30lbs
- CFM, FMP and or other accredited IFM or Workplace designations preferable.
- At least 3+ of Workplace Operations experience.
- Google Suite, Oracle, Airtable, Space Occupancy Management Systems such as SpaceiQ, iOffice, etc.
This role will be based in our Sydney office.
This role will be based in office
Approximately up to 10% travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Something looks off?