Senior Technical Onboarding Manager
See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Technical Onboarding Manager
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
The Customer Onboarding Team is searching for a Technical Onboarding Manager. Our team works with a variety of Twilio customers across a range of products— including messaging, email, video, and voice—to help customers launch new use cases on Twilio and get them up and running quickly and successfully. Technical Onboarding Managers (TOMs) serve as the project managers for these onboarding engagements and are skilled in onboarding practices.
In this role, you’ll:
- Manage project timelines
- Synthesize technical information and provide UI demos for a range of stakeholders
- Escalate risks and blockers affecting the onboarding engagement
- Identify and align resources across Twilio to support the customer's onboarding journey
- Share best practices and deliverables with customers and fellow Twilions
- Monitor customer onboarding progress and share status updates with PS leadership
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 3-5 years experience in a customer facing role of a highly technical product
- Have lead implementation activities with a technical product
- Technically competent and enjoy solving problems. You understand modern technology, are able to troubleshoot issues, and are resourceful.
- When you’re tasked with something, it is completed with the utmost thought and care. You feel a sense of accomplishment after seeing a project come to fruition and can’t wait to take on the next task with the same level of energy.
- Ability to stand in the customer’s shoes and demonstrate dedication to the customer experience.
- Advanced time management skills, ability to work well under pressure, and proficiency at developing workflows to increase troubleshooting efficiency while still following standard processes and procedures
This role will be remote, based in the US. No travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
*Please note this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well. The information below is provided for those hired in Colorado only.
*If you are a Colorado applicant:
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $82,080.00 - $102,600.00
- Non-Sales: Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Something looks off?