Sr. Business Analyst, Quote to Cash
See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Sr. Business Analyst, in the Quote to Cash team
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we have presence throughout South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We're on a journey to becoming a globally anti-racist, anti-oppressive, anti-bias company that actively opposes racism and all forms of oppression and bias. At Twilio, we support diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to build extraordinary tools and solutions for our rapidly growing Go-To-Market teams.
The GTM Systems Operations is crucial for the success and scalability of our Go-to-Market efforts. We are the drivers of the system, process, and data improvements that unlock new possibilities across the Sales and Customer Success organization. The Sr. Business Analyst will work with our global team to design, manage, and build scalable solutions for the quote to cash tools.
In this role, you’ll:
- Collaborate with solution architects and program managers to design and build solutions within Salesforce as well as adjacent technologies
- Develop and maintain a holistic view of CRM-based processes and user personas to ensure your projects are compatible with upstream and downstream systems and processes
- Communicate regularly with a diverse group of stakeholders with different priorities and levels of technical acumen
- In partnership with the product owner, lead projects end to end to improve the way our Go-To-Market and internal teams leverage CPQ (Configure, Price, Quote), CLM (Contract Lifecycle Management), and Salesforce.
- Work with Platform Managers to design and implement solutions within Conga CPQ/CLM and Salesforce. Your work will include (but not be limited to) advanced workflows and approvals, product and pricing configuration, template administration, and user interface improvements while prioritizing scalability, system health and end user personas/experience.
- Translate business requirements into technical solutions and balance project timelines from a diverse group of stakeholders with varying priorities and levels of technical acumen.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 3-5 years of experience with Salesforce.com implementation, including 3-5 years of experience with Salesforce.com implementation (design, configuration, deployment)
- 1+ years experience implementing or developing features on a CPQ & CLM instance such as Conga CPQ & CLM, IronClad, Docusign CLM, or Salesforce CPQ
- 2+ year of experience implementing or managing Apttus, Conga, Salesforce CPQ or similar
- Demonstrated ability to understand business needs and translate requirements into Salesforce solutions
- Salesforce Admin Certification
- Strong presentation, communication, and facilitation skills
- Experience with quote to cash operations, as a sales person or in operations.
- Experience supporting the technical needs of teams such as Sales, Legal, Contract Operations, Finance, and Billing within Salesforce and other third-party tools
- Experience working with multiple products, pricing structures, and discounts
- Experience collaborating with a global team
- Experience partnering with third-party tool vendors and collaborating on feature implementation
This role will be remote, and based in Colombia.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role may be eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan. All roles are eligible for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.