Data & Automation Analyst, Territory Operations 1
See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Data & Automation Analyst, Territory Operations
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we have presence throughout South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We're on a journey to becoming a globally anti-racist, anti-oppressive, anti-bias company that actively opposes racism and all forms of oppression and bias. At Twilio, we support diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
Based in Bangalore, this position is needed to support our Sales Organization with data and automation changes to improve Sales efficiency and optimize end user experience. You will be responsible for changing Salesforce Account details throughout the year as part of the Bangalore Operations Team that handles individual Sales requests for data and ownership change.
The ideal candidate must be able to work with various business teams to understand their day to day data operations, produce quality reporting and analytics that articulate the business value and impact of data to the GTM organization and work on improvement in data management practices necessary to drive growth, manage costs and meet compliance. You must be a results-oriented individual who is motivated to tackle complex problems, has a "can do" attitude, and is comfortable asking questions.
In this role, you’ll:
- Support the Sales organization with Data and Account ownership requests following standard operating procedures
- Perform data audits, identify data issues, fix the data based on standard operating procedures & data policies
- Provide Managers with regular status updates and reporting issues, challenges and obstacles
- Monitor case queue, case response times and manage case volume
- Perform cross system data investigations, to complete or enhance the firmographic information
- Provide input and documentation for implementation changes to data quality policies, standards, and procedures for both legacy and new data environments
- Manage and drive automation advances to improve efficiency of operations and data management
- Work across time zones to Support EMEA and NAMER business
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 2 years experience with Salesforce Platform
- Business / process / Sales operations support experience
- Experience in an environment that prioritizes data quality
- Demonstrable experience in executing data quality analysis exercises within complex, federated data and system architecture
- Able to work independently and with cross-functional teams
- Strong experience in documenting the data requirements, data strategy, data rules (standardization, cleanse, and validation)
- Ability to evaluate data risks and provide recommendations / solutions in a timely manner
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Basic understanding of ZoomInfo or other Data provider applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Salesforce certified admin or equivalent experience
- Heroku platform & SQL experience is desirable
- Experience with Tableau & Tableau CRM is a plus
- Ability to influence and build effective working relationships with all levels of the organization.
- Proficiency in multiple languages applicable to the region
- Exposure to hands-on Python and SQL coding in the context of data pipelining in a professional environment
- Adept at queries, writing reports and making presentations
- Experience in documenting the data requirements, data strategy, data rules (standardization, cleanse, and validation)
This role will be based in our RMZ Ecoworld, Bangalore, India office.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.