Finance Manager - Marketing
See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Marketing Finance Manager.
About the job
Twilio is seeking a Marketing Finance Manager to join our Corporate Finance team. This will be a highly visible role and will partner the Marketing business team in supporting their budgeting needs. This role will also have the ability to influence and drive process enhancements across their scope.
In this role, you’ll:
- Be the primary FP&A point of contact for our global Marketing team, including for our Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
- Lead FP&A processes from start to finish for the global Marketing team. This includes annual planning and monthly forecast cycle cadences and includes tactical planning with our global Marketing teams through reporting to the CMO.
- Partner with the Sourcing and Accounting teams on processes related to purchase requisitions and purchase orders. This includes review and approval of PRs/POs and month end accrual process.
- Be responsible for the in quarter pacing process for the Marketing budget.
- Support ad hoc financial analysis, as needed.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- Experience owning financial reporting and budgeting analysis including in-period pacing
- Strong financial and analytical skills and the ability to break financial processes and concepts into specific tasks and simple terms
- Project management and organizational skills, including the ability to partner with Accounting and FP&A teams across the organization
- Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly in prose, presentations, and verbally to multiple levels within the organization.
- Some experience with FP&A systems and tools e.g. Anaplan, Oracle, Tableau
- Understanding of GAAP accounting principles and procedures
Location This role is remote and is not eligible for hire in San Francisco, Oakland or San Jose, CA, Connecticut, New Jersey, New York, Washington, Pennsylvania or the surrounding areas.
Approximately 10% travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
*Please note this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado, California, New York, and Washington. The information below is provided for candidates hired in those locations only.
The estimated pay ranges for this role are as follows:
- Based in Colorado: $109,280.00-$136,600.00
- Based in New York, Washington State or California (outside the San Francisco Bay Area): $115,760.00-$144,700.00
- This role may be eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan. All roles are eligible for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.