Solution Architect, Lead to Quote
See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Solutions Architect, Lead to Quote.
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we have presence throughout South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We're on a journey to becoming a global company that actively opposes racism and all forms of oppression and bias. At Twilio, we support diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business.
About the job
This position is needed to build extraordinary tools and solutions for our rapidly growing Go-To-Market teams.
The GTM Systems Operations is crucial for the success and scalability of our Go-to-Market efforts. We are the drivers of the system, process, and data improvements that unlock new possibilities across the Sales and Customer Success organization. The Solutions Architect will work with our global team to architect, manage, and build scalable solutions for the opportunity lifecycle.
In this role, you’ll:
- Collaborate with product owners, builders, and program managers to architect and manage solutions within Salesforce as well as adjacent technologies
- Develop and maintain a holistic view of CRM-based processes and user personas to ensure your projects are compatible with upstream and downstream systems and processes
- Communicate regularly with a diverse group of stakeholders with different priorities and levels of technical acumen
- In partnership with the product owner and product manager, lead projects end to end to improve the way our Go-To-Market and internal teams track and manage Lead routing and the opportunity lifecycle
- Work with Product Managers to architect and implement solutions within Salesforce. Your work will include (but not be limited to) architecting automation and system behavior using Lightning Components, Apex, and Flow ensuring scalability, system health, and end user personas/experience.
- Translate business requirements into technical solutions from a diverse group of stakeholders with varying priorities and levels of technical acumen.
- Become a trusted Subject Matter Expert of the ‘Top of the Funnel’ and OLM space by producing solution documentation and enablement material materials for Twilio’s tools and processes.
- Provide ongoing roadmap design and ownership in combination with the product owner and product manager
- Be an advocate for technology best practices and be a stakeholder representing technology.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 8-10 years of experience with Salesforce.com implementation, including 3-5 years of experience with Lead routing, Lead to contact conversion, Marketo and Outreach integrations and Opportunity management.
- 5+ years experience designing and implementing large scale automation and architecture changes within Salesforce
- Demonstrated ability to understand business needs and translate user requirements into Salesforce solutions
- Salesforce Admin Certification
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce declarative automation
- Strong presentation, communication, and facilitation skills
- Demonstrated ability to translate complex technical architecture into digestible information for varying levels of experience and detail
Experience collaborating with a global team
- Salesforce Platform App Builder or Salesforce Developer 1 Certifications
- Experience designing and building in Salesforce for a large user base (2000+)
- Experience mentoring and developing colleagues as a peer
- Experience partnering with third-party tool vendors and collaborating on feature implementation
This role will be remote and based in Colombia.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role may be eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan. All roles are eligible for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.