Senior Program Manager, Talent Acquisition
See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Senior Program Manager, Talent Acquisition.
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we have presence throughout South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We're on a journey to becoming a global company that actively opposes racism and all forms of oppression and bias. At Twilio, we support diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business.
About the job
As Twilio evolves, so does the need to deliver programs that drive our recruiting culture. As part of our Talent Acquisition team’s Project Management Office (PMO), you will play a crucial role in managing and enhancing key recruiting programs including candidate experience, employee referral program, internal mobility, and (potentially) DEI initiatives. You’ll work closely with leaders within TA and cross-functional teams to build solutions that help us maintain the highest quality talent practices for Twilio. You’ll be responsible for developing, organizing, and monitoring interconnected programs and projects, ensuring strategic alignment, compliance, and operational efficiency.
In this role, you’ll:
- Deliver on all aspects of program management for the TA programs you are responsible for; develop long-range plans, individual project plans, secure resources, and drive program roadmaps; collaborate effectively across teams to define strategy, goals and commitment to timelines and deliverables; document, communicate and resolve project-related needs and issues
- Partner with strategic owners (TA/business leaders) to drive TA strategy through program/project work, frameworks, and processes
- Serve as an effective change agent when launching projects and communicating changes; evaluate the change and work to implement change management initiatives targeted at moving the organization from the current state to a successful 'to-be' state
- Drive adoption models and accountability mechanisms that enable the success of TA programs at scale
- Partner with leader and other PMs to consistently assess our portfolio to identify, recommend, and execute on future iterations and process improvements through a data-driven approach
- Proactively define and measure project/program KPIs; leverage data to showcase impact of existing processes and our process improvements
- Help implement standard project management processes within the team and with our cross-functional partners
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 5+ years of experience in program and project management, 3+ years of delivering cross-functional projects; experience leading HR or TA projects a plus
- Deep program or project management skills; must be able to effectively plan, organize and drive projects to completion; experience managing resources in a matrix environment, without direct authority
- Demonstrated program ownership and consistent delivery on commitments with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines; must demonstrate outstanding skills in areas such as time sensitivity, responsiveness, follow-through, accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong facilitation skills and proven ability to persuade and influence change and enable collaboration in a cross-functional setting
- Ability to move projects forward and influence stakeholders amidst ambiguous circumstances or project criteria
- Expertise in project management tools.
- Prior experience running programs/projects with a global scope strongly preferred
- Prior experience or understanding of talent acquisition practices in a technology company a plus
- Project and Program Management Certification(s) a plus
This role will be remote, based in Colombia. No travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Twilio is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.