Provider Partnerships Associate
At UpLift, we believe mental health is just as important as physical health. We're rethinking the mental healthcare model to make it more accessible. While 1 in 5 Americans struggle with mental health issues, only 40% get care because of barriers like cost, distance, information, and the stigma associated with it. Providers want to meet and support more people—but only 30% of therapists accept insurance because of complex and slow approval systems. UpLift bridges clients, providers, and insurers, so everyone can find great mental health care at an affordable rate. We use technology to deliver personalized provider matches, so clients have the agency to select the right provider for them.
Backed by Redesign Health, B Capital, and more, we have brought affordable and accessible mental health care to clients and are looking for driven and empathetic new team members to help us as we scale to new markets in 2023 and beyond. Our founders and leaders come from other high-growth healthcare startups, such as Cityblock Health, Clover, Oscar Health and hims & hers.
Benefits We Offer
- Remote and flexible working environment: work from anywhere in the US!
- Competitive compensation packages in line with industry standards
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage with $0 monthly premium options
- 18 days PTO and 12 paid company holidays
- Bi-annual performance reviews & development plans
- Complimentary One Medical Membership
- Fully paid parental leave
- Annual “work from home” stipend
About The Job
As one of the earliest members of our Growth team, you’ll be critical in developing and executing our growth playbook in effort to rapidly grow our network of therapists.
As a growth operator in a highly entrepreneurial environment, you’ll help develop and execute the full sales funnel - from lead generation to first contact to therapist contracting. This role reports into the VP of Provider Acquisition.
You will help build the supply side of our company’s mental health marketplace and will often be the first impression with a prospective therapist partner. This will include selling our vision and articulating the value we provide to each therapist. Through these interactions, you’ll gather critical insights for other stakeholders across the business and will need to work cross-functionally with product, engineering, design, and operations to translate those insights into meaningful improvements to our product.
- Help develop and execute the therapist growth playbook
- Generate leads, contact therapists and drive therapist contracting
- Identify, experiment, prioritize, and protocolize new growth tactics, messaging, and channels, leading to long term scale
- Run omnichannel growth tactics and evaluate results through standard reporting mechanism; communicate results cross-functionally within the organization
- Select, negotiate and setup key vendor relationships, as necessary
- Partner with technology teams and other operations teams to translate sales insights into business improvements
- Minimum of 2+ years experience in consultative sales or quota carrying growth roles in an early-stage technology, healthcare or similar environment
- Experience selling to providers (doctors, nurses, therapists, specialists) preferred
- Strong communication & presentation skills with the ability to convert datasets into digestible insights and actionable decisions
- Deeply analytical; SQL or comparable capabilities preferred
- Willingness to find new and creative tactics on how to generate leads to drive conversion, constantly iterating based on outcomes
This role is remote and offers a full-time salary of up to $80,000 per year inclusive of base salary and bonus plus benefits & equity.