Front-End Team lead
Via is using technology to transform transportation around the world. From changing a single person’s daily commute to reducing humanity’s collective environmental footprint — we’ve got huge goals.
As a Frontend Team lead at Via, you’ll join to our R&D center in TLV. You’ll be leading a team of developers, directly contributing out our product by using cutting-edge technologies. You’ll take a critical part in our mission to shape the future of transportation, affecting tens out thousands of riders daily worldwide.
What You’ll Do:
As a Frontend engineering Team lead you will take a key role in our R&D site and be a focal point on front end architecture. You will lead a highly motivated engineering team responsible for Via’s core product.
- Implement front-end tools & libraries which are used in Via .
- To be the one who examines and doubts, and be the one who is consulting and making decisions
- Work and lead a group of talented engineers to create visionary UI/UX products.
- Improve the user experience across Via's platform.
Who You Are:
- BSc. Computer Science or similar.
- Proven experience leading a team of people - Must.
- 4+ years of professional experience - Must.
- Experience with React or similar frameworks - Must.
- 3+ years of experience as a Web Application Developer.
- Take pride in your work & ability.
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
We created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated at Via.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.