Front End Engineer
What You'll Do
- Implement new front-end tools & libraries.
- Work with talented engineers to create visionary UI/UX products.
- Improve the user experience across Via's platform.
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience - Must.
- Experience with React - Must.
- Back-End development experience - Advantage.
- knowledge of AWS services (S3, Cloudfront, Serverless) - Advantage.
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
We created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated at Via.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.
Something looks off?