What You’ll Do:
- Troubleshoot and fix technical issues on complex systems with a wide range of strategies and tools
- Establish, manage and lead support know-how, issue resolution capabilities and customer problem solving
- Collaborate closely with the relevant R&D team, Partner Success, and operations departments to respond to customer escalations.
- Track, follow and improve SLA & KPIs to measure team success
Who You Are:
- minimum of 3 years of experience in technical support
- Hands-on experience with different operating systems (linux preferred)
- Scripting in Bash/Python for management and automation tasks ( including, but not limited to, configuration gathering, upgrades, log-parsing & analysis) is a plus
- Relevant experience and working in a Cloud & SaaS environment
- Experience with the following: Kubernetes, AWS, Git, Jenkins is a plus
- Vast Networking understanding and ability to diagnose issues related to: DNS, connectivity, and VPN
- A multitasker, hands-on problem-solver,, and process oriented
- Have a can-do attitude, great communication skills, and a creative mind to solve problems
- Fast learner and passionate about adopting new technologies
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
We created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated at Via.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.