Partner Implementation Associate Principal (Remix)
Via is using technology to transform transportation around the world. From changing a single person’s daily commute to reducing humanity’s collective environmental footprint — we’ve got huge goals.
As a Partner Implementation Associate for Remix by Via, you’ll lead the implementation of our software for Scheduling and Fixed Route to build an inclusive, sustainable, and tech-enabled framework for mobility. In this role, you’ll support partners by sharing data-driven recommendations and gathering feedback to help guide our product roadmap.
What You’ll Do:
- Implement Scheduling and Fixed Route products with partners and provide ongoing support
- Analyze data outputs and share recommendations with the partner to lead them to success in reaching their goals
- Effectively manage project timelines and workflows and set accurate expectations both internally and externally
- Collaborate and share partner guided feedback with the Product team to inform our Scheduling product roadmap
- Lead trainings and other onsite events for partners to provide ongoing support; you can expect 20-30% travel
- Be a thought partner to guide the development and execution of the Partner Enablement team’s overall strategy
Who You Are:
- You have a minimum of 4+ years of experience with a record of achievement in the public transit industry or client facing experience in customer success, account management, consulting, or implementation in other industries
- Intuitive communicator; whether in customer conversations, product presentations, or written proposals, you always strike the right tone and communicate persuasively
- An educator, collaborator, and thought partner; you enjoy advising clients and know how to use data to build compelling recommendations
- An excellent team player; you’re a meaningful individual contributor and view success as a team effort and enjoy working with others.
- Quantitatively-inclined and data savvy; you may not be a Tableau expert, but you enjoy drawing quick, insightful conclusions from complex data sets, asking critical questions, and synthesizing raw numbers into simple, actionable recommendations
Compensation and Benefits:
- Final salary will be determined by the candidate’s experience, knowledge, and skills. Salary reflected does not include equity or variable pay, where applicable
- Salary Range: $85,000 - $110,000
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
We created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated at Via.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer
Something looks off?