Proposal Operations Associate
Via is using technology to transform transportation around the world. From changing a single person’s daily commute to reducing humanity’s collective environmental footprint — we’ve got huge goals.
As a Proposal Operations Associate at Via, you will work to improve mobility by working with senior members of the Strategy Team to deliver thoughtful, expertly prepared proposals. Coordinating administrative aspects of the team’s proposals and spearheading knowledge management improvements, you will develop a deep understanding of potential partners’ transportation challenges and goals, learn about Via’s regulatory and business landscape, and coordinate the delivery of high-quality compliant proposals for effective shared mobility services.
What You'll Do:
- Hone your strategic thinking and project management skills by coordinating with Via’s Legal, Operations, and Finance teams to develop strategies for winning high-stakes, competitive procurements.
- Develop working knowledge of internal databases and systems in order to respond effectively to complex compliance and operational requirements, and improve these processes.
- Collaborate closely with proposal managers to create, review, and submit compliant proposals.
- Lead and support the continuous maintenance and improvement of internal forms, processes, and knowledge management systems.
- Skillfully manage communications across internal teams and external partners.
Who You Are:
- Highly analytical with great critical thinking skills.
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a keen attention to detail.
- Organized and communicative, with an eagerness to help others.
- A positive can-do attitude, good judgment, and the ability to effectively manage competing priorities.
- Willing to wear multiple hats and work on projects of all types, big and small.
- High-energy and enjoy working autonomously.
- Strategic and a big-picture thinker.
- Interested in the changing regulatory landscape of the on-demand transportation industry, although prior legal experience is not required.
- Notary public commission is a plus, but not required.
- Must be based in NYC and available to work from the office 1-3 days a week.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Final salary will be determined by the candidate’s experience, knowledge, and skills. Salary reflected does not include equity or variable pay, where applicable
- Salary Range: $65,000 - $85,000 per year
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
We created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated at Via.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.
Something looks off?