Global Support Operations Associate
Via is using technology to transform transportation around the world. From changing a single person’s daily commute to reducing humanity’s collective environmental footprint — we’ve got huge goals.
As a Global Support Operations Associate, you will have the opportunity to gain broad exposure to entrepreneurship, service operations management, and product / process development. You will work directly with our Operations teams on exciting projects that directly impact our riders and drivers.
What You'll Do:
- Develop scalable solutions to address issues faced by Via’s riders, drivers, and internal operations team members
- Uncover opportunities for efficiency and execute changes to realize improvements in both user experience and financial performance
- Serve as point of contact for leads of Via’s central operations teams, preempting and responding to operational issues
- Conduct in-depth research and analysis ensuring high quality standards are maintained as Via expands to additional markets
- Contribute to product development, both internal and customer-facing
- Create and implement online service solutions for new and existing lines of business
- Utilize proprietary technology to monitor Via’s operation in real time, ensure its smooth execution, and identify opportunities for improvement
Who You Are:
- Excellent at prioritization; you understand how to get the highest ROI from your work
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a high level of attention to detail
- Team player that thrives working with diverse teams across all Via offices
- Analytical and obsessed with numbers; you’re comfortable manipulating data with platforms such as Excel, Tableau, and/or Looker; SQL experience a plus
- Problem solver; you don’t accept the status quo and are always looking for creative solutions
- Excellent and efficient communicator with a knack for always finding the right tone
- Minimum of 3 years of experience at a startup, consulting firm, or in a similarly fast-paced environment
Compensation and Benefits:
- Final salary will be determined by the candidate’s experience, knowledge, and skills. Salary reflected does not include equity or variable pay, where applicable
- Salary Range: $65,000 - $85,000 per year
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
We created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated at Via.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.