Via is using technology to transform transportation around the world. From changing a single person’s daily commute to reducing humanity’s collective environmental footprint — we’ve got huge goals.
As an Operations Manager on Via’s TaaS Operations team, you’ll be responsible for managing operations using our innovative technology platform. You’ll manage a team of local operators and drive continuous operational and quality improvements to support our growing services.
What You'll Do:
- Take ownership for all things operations within your region, accountability is your middle name.
- Manage a local team towards our north stars of operational excellence and an unbelievable customer experience across the region.
- True end to end problem solving. Intuitively identifying operational gaps, architecting solutions, implementing fixes, and monitoring results.
- Utilize data to create business insights to inform new business practices and policies to improve KPIs and financial results.
- Exercise autonomy in overhauling processes and programs that you feel you can improve.
- Diligently work collaboratively with a broad interdisciplinary team to scale operational processes, systems, and tools to drive rapid growth.
Who You Are:
- A self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility and has previous management experience.
- A driven executor with a track record of end to end ownership of a book of business, and a history of hitting KPIs and revenue goals.
- A team-focused individual that takes ownership of their work and pride in their team's success.
- Experienced in project management, creating and refining operational processes, and customer service. Even better if you have multi-site management experience!
- An outgoing and sociable leader; skilled at communicating professionally with partners, customers and driver partners from a broad range of backgrounds.
- Able to take initiative and own new projects with multiple stakeholders
- Comfortable with ambiguity and are able to evolve/adapt as conditions change.
- Willing to wear multiple hats and contribute on projects of all types.
- Based in the Sioux Falls, SD area
Compensation and Benefits:
- Final salary will be determined by the candidate’s experience, knowledge, and skills. Salary reflected does not include equity or variable pay, where applicable
- We are proud to offer a generous and comprehensive benefits package, including free medical plans and 401K matching.
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
We created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated at Via.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.