Strategic Renewals Manager
As a Strategic Renewals Manager, you will collaborate across teams to manage the renewal process and deliver a high value customer experience–working very closely with the Partner Success team. You will own, drive and lead all contract renewals for Remix by Via ensuring retention of valued partners and long-term revenue growth. A successful candidate is a strong leader, dynamic communicator, able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously and have exceptional commercial aptitude.
What You'll Do:
- Act as an integral part of the renewals process in collaboration with Partner Success team in order to enhance contracts and sustain long-term relationships with partners
- Collaborate with key decision-makers to identify and distill customer requests which ensures timely delivery on customer commitments
- Acquire the skills to analyze and report accurate rolling 90-day forecasts of renewals in your territory
- Identify upsell/cross-sell opportunities upon contract renewal to maximize the efficiency and quality of the customers’ services
- Work cross-functionally with Legal and Finance teams to provide exceptional proposals and renewals contracts
- Relay feedback to the Partner Success and Product teams thus driving the continuous improvement in the Remix platform in addition to managing all related contract administration
- Gain insider knowledge on Remix by Via’s catalog of products, trends involving customers, Via’s competitors and the mobility/transportation industry
- Travel to support on-site visits, workshops, conferences as needed (10%)
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree and a record of exceptional academic achievement
- Minimum of 2+ years of relevant work experience in a client facing role; Customer Success, Account Management or Consulting experience preferably in a software/SaaS environment
- Strong acumen to grow business in a strategic manner, i.e. creating new processes and initiatives
- Customer-centric commercial aptitude; you grow business by listening with empathy in order to identify the right solutions for each customer
- A strong executor: you are detail-oriented, organized and independent; you’re both an individual contributor and a team player: people love working with you and for you
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, troubleshooting issues in real-time and overseeing multiple tasks simultaneously
- A savvy and tactful communicator with experience managing complex business relationships; you intuitively find the right tone and feel comfortable working with people from a wide range of backgrounds
- Consistent track record of achieving academic and/or professional success
What Catches Our Eye:
- Experience working at a late stage startup or in the public sector
- Proficient in Salesforce
Compensation and Benefits
- Final salary will be determined by the candidate’s experience, knowledge, and skills. Salary reflected does not include equity or variable pay, where applicable
- Salary Range: $65,000-$85,000
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.
Something looks off?