Product Support and Operations Specialist
Via is using technology to transform transportation around the world. From changing a single person’s daily commute to reducing humanity’s collective environmental footprint — we’ve got huge goals.
Unbelievable partner support is a critical part of the Via brand, and we’re looking for the best in the business. As a Product Support and Operations Specialist, you’ll provide consistently outstanding support to Via’s partners (cities, operators, etc.) who power mobility and transportation networks with our technology.
The Product Support and Operations Specialist position is a great starting point for anyone seeking a career in product support, operations, or business development. This customer-facing position is all about building the best possible connection between our partners and our Product & Engineering Team. We work with teams across the organization to ensure our partners can make the best use of our technology to improve their experience.
What You'll Do:
- Become an expert on Via – develop a nuanced understanding of our technology, use cases, and best practices to be able to resolve partners’ issues
- Prioritize operational issues and provide technical, specific, and strategic responses in an efficient manner
- Work with various Operations, Product, and Engineering teams in identifying, reporting, and resolving product issues or opportunities for improvement
- Nurture close relationships with partners to become a trusted advisor
Who You Are:
- Effective at managing multiple tasks simultaneously and comfortable taking on responsibility
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a high level of attention to detail
- Outstanding process-orientation, analytical, and organization skills
- Problem solver and entrepreneurial; you don’t accept the status quo and are always looking for creative solutions
- Excellent communicator with a knack for always finding the right tone
- Minimum of 1-3 years of work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Fluency in additional languages (ie Spanish, Arabic, French, Italian, Dutch, or Japanese) is a plus
- Previous experience in a technical support role is a plus
Compensation and Benefits:
- Final salary will be determined by the candidate’s experience, knowledge, and skills. Salary reflected does not include equity or variable pay, where applicable
- Salary Range: $55,000-$65,000
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
We created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated at Via.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.
Something looks off?