Via is using technology to transform transportation around the world. From changing a single person’s daily commute to reducing humanity’s collective environmental footprint — we’ve got huge goals.
As a QA Engineer, at Via, you will be a part of the end-to-end quality assurance team, working in close collaboration with our product and development teams on new product launches. in this role you will act as the critical link between technical teams and implementation with our partners. You’ll be a powerful part of Via’s testing service, making sure we deliver reliable and delightful products.
What You’ll Do:
- Build and run organized processes of manual QA testing
- Develop and execute test plans covering sanity, functional, regression, and performance tests in an end-to-end environment
- Investigate, identify and report bugs discovered in our flows
- Validate and test a wide variety of technologies and platforms
- Create documentation, implement new QA processes and improve existing ones
- Verify that real-world use cases and user expectations are simulated and met during the validation process
Who You Are:
- Minimum of 1- 3 years experience working as a QA engineer with consumer-based products
- You have experience in running manual tests on web and mobile applications
- You have a love of process, methodology, and documentation - specifically in writing test documents like STD, STP, STR
- Ability to work across multiple new projects simultaneously - you’re organized, independent, and eager to learn
- You’re a team player with strong interpersonal, communication, and relationship management skills
- Ability to drill down into the smallest of details while guarding the true essence of the product - you are passionate about the end user experience
- Experience in a fast-paced environment with a rapidly growing product
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employe
Something looks off?