Implementation and Library Success Manager
First, know this.
In order to apply for this position, you must presently or previously have used Beanstack at a library that licenses Beanstack. You must also submit a cover letter to apply and clearly indicate in that cover letter that you are aware of these requirements.
The Big Picture
As an Implementation and Library Success Manager, you will both work with a portfolio of library partners to help them build community engagement through Beanstack and guide new schools through the implementation process. Reporting directly to the Implementation and Library Success Management Team Lead, this person will partner with public library administrators and K-12 school and district leaders to plan, coordinate, and deliver support that moves adoptions from onboarding to optimization. The ideal candidate has experience working as a public librarian in a role responsive for programming and community engagement. They have excellent organizational and communication skills, an entrepreneurial mindset, and are adept at working in a fast-paced startup environment.
You will join a kind, generous, and entrepreneurial crew of thirty full-time teammates, including eight client success team members. The best part is that you get a unique opportunity to use your strengths and skills to influence others to read more. After all, reading is to the mind as exercise is to the body.
- Act as a consultative expert on best practices for growing engagement with Beanstack for an assigned portfolio of public library clients
- Lead new school and district partners through the onboarding process, ensuring a smooth transition from the sales team and to client success
- Drive library and school clients to adopt best practices that lead to successful client outcomes
- Track, analyze, and interpret client data to determine the clients’ health and identify their needs
- Proactively communicate with clients on a quarterly basis following our post-sales client journey guidelines
- Plan and implement training sessions for your client portfolio
- Maintain customer information and track activity using HubSpot
- Be the voice of the client so that internal teams can better understand how to improve all aspects of the customer experience
- Achieve weekly communication goals
- Maintain a detailed understanding of products and services, as well as internal Beanstack systems and processes
Education, Experience, and Skills
- 2+ years of public library or K-12 education experience
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Entrepreneurial: comfortable navigating constantly shifting priorities, self-starter with minimal need for supervision
- Highly adept with technology: quick to learn new tools and apply solutions
- Strong data analysis skills
A Big Plus++
- Startup experience
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Experience collaborating with a remote team
- Experience delivering online professional learning
- Experience with Hubspot, Zoom, and/or Asana
- Able to work, including leading and attending virtual meetings, from 10 am ET to 6 pm ET
Salary and Benefits
- Salary will range from $65,000 to $85,000, commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Participation in company’s stock incentive plan
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K Plan with company match
- Participation in company's quarterly bonus plan for employees
- Work from home with the option to have the company lease co-working space on your behalf
- $500 home office setup stipend
- Optionally participate in our annual team “break” where we kick back together at a resort
- At least 15 vacation days annually + a one week winter break from Xmas Eve to New Year's Day
- Office closed for all federal holidays
- $1,200 annual professional development stipend
Zoobean’s flagship products help people achieve reading goals by tracking reading and participating in reading challenges. We serve over 10,000 public library and school clients in the United States, Canada, and Australia. Over 13 million readers use our platform, Beanstack, to track their reading, earn incentives, and stay motivated to read.
Our Shark Tank appearance brought us Mark Cuban as an investor. We have since picked up Kapor Capital, Militello Capital, AlphaLab Gear, RevUp Capital, and the AT&T Aspire Accelerator as believers and backers of our wonderful cause. Our customers range from big to small and include the Los Angeles Public Library, the Hawaii Department of Education, and the Department of Defense.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
We believe diversity breeds innovation. We're building a product that helps librarians, educators, and families everywhere, and to do that well, we need a workforce representative of the population we serve. We are actively looking to add members to our team who will bring diverse backgrounds, new perspectives, and a willingness to challenge us to improve the work we do every day.
From the Heart
At Zoobean, we live out three core values that are represented in our logo:
- Love: We are passionate about our work and give everything we can to our customers, investors, and each other.
- Inclusion: Our company grew out of a calling to help children and families see themselves in the books they read. That same commitment to diversity runs through all we do and allows us to express ourselves while feeling a sense of belonging to a larger community.
- Awesomeness: This one speaks for itself.
Come work with us if this hits you in the heart and mind.