Field Marketing Manager
We’re looking for a highly motivated, customer-centric Field Marketing manager to join our growing Revenue Marketing team. As the Field Marketing Manager, you will be a critical contributor, working cross-functionally with multiple teams to develop our go-to-market strategy and execute campaigns to create and accelerate the sales pipeline.
Reporting to the AMER Field Marketing Lead, you’ll have the opportunity to work closely with regional sales leaders to align the marketing strategy to sales goals and recommend a plan that includes a mix of activities (digital campaigns, experiential events, executive roundtables, ABM, etc). The ideal candidate will be highly adaptable, have a deep understanding of sales, make data-driven decisions, and focus on industry imperatives to further customize our marketing programs.
This role is based in our Chicago office with an office-centric hybrid schedule. Along with most Asanas, you’ll work from this office in person on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays. Most Asanas have the option to work from home on Wednesdays and Fridays. If you're interviewing for this role, your Talent Acquisition Partner will share more about the in-office requirements.
What you'll achieve
- Develop and own the field marketing program for North America across owned and sponsored events
- Produce events from concept through completion, including planning, budgeting, managing stakeholders and vendors, execution, and reporting
- Identify opportunities and innovative ways to engage our target audiences through sponsored industry events, trade shows, conferences, etc.
- Collaborate with internal partners on Asana-hosted events across ABM, Brand, Community, Customer Advocacy, and more
- Partner closely with revenue leaders, field sales reps, and SDRs on pre-show and post-show strategies to maximize pipeline generation
- Establish and refine repeatable processes, templates, and best practices for regional events
- Own the tracking and reporting of program results, while closely monitoring event KPIs, lead flow, pipeline creation, and ROI
- 7+ years of field marketing experience, ideally for enterprise audiences
- Deep event planning and management knowledge with proven track record of successfully executing multifaceted events (both small and large scale)
- Ability to manage and scale a portfolio of multiple campaigns simultaneously, while balancing tight timelines
- Ability to build strong working relationships, lead cross-functional teams and drive buy-in from sales and marketing leadership
- Experience working with executives, high-profile speakers, and customers
- Self-starter with high autonomy, strong project management skills, and ability to adapt to change
- Knowledge of events (i.e. tech conferences) in the high-tech B2B/SaaS industry
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, marketing automation platforms, and other marketing technology tools
At Asana, we're committed to building teams that include a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, as this is critical to helping us achieve our mission. If you're interested in this role and don't meet every listed requirement, we still encourage you to apply.
What we’ll offer
Our comprehensive compensation package plays a big part in how we recognize you for the impact you have on our path to achieving our mission. We believe that compensation should be reflective of the value you create relative to the market value of your role. To ensure pay is fair and not impacted by biases, we're committed to looking at market value which is why we check ourselves and conduct a yearly pay equity audit.
For this role, the estimated base salary range is between $147,000 - $187,000. The actual base salary will vary based on various factors, including market and individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process. The listed range above is a guideline, and the base salary range for this role may be modified.
In addition to base salary, your compensation package may include additional components such as equity, sales incentive pay (for most sales roles), and benefits. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
We strive to provide equitable and competitive benefits packages that support our employees worldwide and include:
- Mental health, wellness & fitness benefits
- Career coaching & support
- Inclusive family building benefits
- Long-term savings or retirement plans
- In-office culinary options to cater to your dietary preferences
These are just some of the benefits we offer, and benefits may vary based on role, country, and local regulations. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also comply with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws in other locations.