Manager of Growth Marketing
Catchafire is a full service, on-demand solution designed to address the wide-ranging and complex needs of nonprofits by connecting them with talented pro bono professionals. We partner with major funders (read more here) to provide unlimited access to Catchafire to tens of thousands of nonprofits ready to invest in the growth of their organizations and the impact of their service.
Catchafire has delivered over $236M in services to nonprofits, has facilitated over 1.2M hours of volunteering with over 60,000 matches, and we’re tracking to deliver $1B annually in services within 5 years. We have achieved ~40+% year over year revenue growth over the past several years and are poised for accelerated revenue and impact growth by scaling our foundation business.
Our mission is simple: catalyze positive social change by building a stronger nonprofit sector fueled by talent abundance. Here are some ways to get to know us better:
- Read our 2022 Impact Report
- See how our nonprofits have been serving their communities through COVID-19
- Get to know some of our Nonprofits more deeply
- Get to know our Nonprofit programming through our webinars
Catchafire is a remote-first workplace. We provide accommodations to help with home office set up. All roles are remote full time (unless stated in job description), with the expectation that the employee is willing and able to travel periodically as deemed necessary and beneficial.
Catchafire is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We are also welcoming to any reasonable accommodations that can be made for candidates in our hiring process.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide sponsorship for employment at this time.
About the Role and the Department
We are searching for an experienced digital marketer interested to help us accelerate revenue growth across our multi-faceted business and impact model. This role sits on our Growth & Engagement team, reporting to the Director of Growth.
In this role, you will work with our newly established Growth Team to quickly find and validate new ideas to increase revenue. Your work will include conducting segmentation to enable personalization, designing cross-channel campaigns that lift conversion rates through increased product awareness, and much more. You will be creative in developing new multi-channel and cross-platform strategies that will support a culture of experimentation and creativity.
To ensure success as a growth marketer, you should be skilled with various digital channels, including search engines, display advertising, social media, and email. We are looking for someone who is fast-moving, flexible, and passionate about executing strategies for business growth. This is a growth marketing job like no other. You will leverage your skills to test new ideas so we can drive more impact.
You will have the freedom to bring your ideas to the table and drive the direction of your work, and you'll be supported by a culture that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. This is an opportunity to shape the future of social good work and help Catchafire to meet our long-term vision and goals.
- Intense hunger to learn: You consistently seek out new information, alternative methods and perspectives, tips and advice, and new tools to improve yourself and the functional areas you are tasked with leading.
- Quick to learn and adjust: You thrive on being able to process large amounts of information quickly and learning from every experience. You are not afraid to try something new and are constantly thinking about what we can do better based on what we have learned so far. You thrive in ambiguous environments.
- Meticulous Multitasker: You are detail-oriented and have excellent organizational skills. You are efficient and can manage a range of priorities to keep progress going on many fronts at once.
- Highly Systematic: You get stuff done, with an inclination toward action and execution. You can self-manage your workload and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines.
- Strategic thinker: You are not satisfied accepting unstated assumptions or taking direction without critical evaluation. You work hard to understand the underlying purpose of each assignment and the rationale behind existing processes. You have opinions and are not shy about expressing them.
- Take ownership of the digital marketing function for the Growth Marketing team, including managing budgets and vendor relationships
- Build and manage campaigns across various digital channels, including search engines, display advertising, social media, and email
- Implement marketing tests and maintain the day to day operations
- Work with the Director of Growth Marketing to manage cross-channel marketing campaigns
- Estimate and forecast costs and volume for multi-channel digital campaigns
- Measure and report on the performance of digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Build and report A/B Tests that inform cross-functional growth strategies and experiments
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including creative, content, and product, to build high yield digital campaigns
- Stay up-to-date with emerging digital marketing best practices and technologies, including Personalization, Attribution Modeling and AI
Experience / Background
You must have:
- 5-7+ years of experience in digital marketing
- Proven expertise in SEM, Paid Social, and Email
- Outstanding written, oral and organizational ability.
- Knowledge of conversion tracking, bid management, attribution modeling, and audience targeting
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to run and interpret results from A/B testing
- Nice to have: Knowledge of the social good/nonprofit sector
Compensation & Benefits
Competitive salary commensurate with experience and geography. The range for this position is $73,000 - $95,000. We also offer a comprehensive benefits plan including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, parenting benefits, flexible spending account options, unlimited PTO, professional development, and an employee assistance program (EAP) and 401(k) retirement plan.
Something looks off?