Customer Success Manager - Renewals
Catchafire is a full service, on-demand solution designed to address the wide-ranging and complex needs of nonprofits by connecting them with talented pro bono professionals. We partner with major funders (read more here) to provide unlimited access to Catchafire to tens of thousands of nonprofits ready to invest in the growth of their organizations and the impact of their service.
Catchafire has delivered over $236M in services to nonprofits, has facilitated over 1.2M hours of volunteering with over 60,000 matches, and we’re tracking to deliver $1B annually in services within 5 years. We have achieved ~40+% year over year revenue growth over the past several years and are poised for accelerated revenue and impact growth by scaling our foundation business.
Our mission is simple: catalyze positive social change by building a stronger nonprofit sector fueled by talent abundance. Here are some ways to get to know us better:
- Read our 2022 Impact Report
- See how our nonprofits have been serving their communities through COVID-19
- Get to know some of our Nonprofits more deeply
- Get to know our Nonprofit programming through our webinars
Catchafire is a remote-first workplace. We provide accommodations to help with home office set up. All roles are remote full time (unless stated in job description), with the expectation that the employee is willing and able to travel periodically as deemed necessary and beneficial.
Catchafire is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We are also welcoming to any reasonable accommodations that can be made for candidates in our hiring process.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide sponsorship for employment at this time.
About the Role and the Department
As the Partner Success Manager, you will partner with our Sales and Implementation teams to build and sustain long-lasting success with our Foundation Partners (our primary customers) who help bring Catchafire to thousands of organizations and deliver on our critical mission to transform and strengthen the nonprofit sector.
You will work collaboratively with Catchafire teammates across Sales, Marketing, Events & Engagement and Product. The person best suited for this role is naturally organized, passionate for working with partners, has excellent interpersonal and communication skills, has exceptional attention to detail, is comfortable working in fast-paced environments and is revenue and impact growth oriented. You have a desire to learn about program design and implementation, the sales lifecycle, partner management, marketing strategy, and tech and product development.
Responsibilities of the Partner Success Manager
- Work closely with the Sales team during the pre-sale phase to set the partnership up for success
- Responsible for working towards achieving scalable and sustained growth by proactively engaging with partners to ensure the success of our programs, leading to a high customer lifetime value
- Collaborate with Sales throughout the partnership lifecycle to influence renewal and upsell opportunities
- Provide reporting and data-driven insights to partners while communicating risk and areas for growth within their partnership
- Be a product expert in order to provide effective consultation on program and product utilization to our partners
- Be a partner expert in service of informing and helping internal departments understand foundation customer needs, trends and opportunities
- Spearhead internal cross-functional improvement projects relating to overall program success and partnership experience; identify opportunities for improvement and serve as a connector among these departments
- Strong partner and relationship builder: You are excited and passionate about working with partners and creating long-term relationships with them to understand their strategy and long-term goals.
- Revenue growth orientation: You know how to lead your partners to outcomes that will drive impact and revenue growth. You are always thinking about what will maximize long term value and drive this revenue growth in concert with our mission.
- Skilled collaborator: You are empathetic and supportive, thriving in a team-focused environment. You take the time to communicate with brevity and clarity and always bring a mix of open-mindedness and radical candor to make ideas, executions and teammates better.
- Unwavering attention to detail: You understand the professional standards that our partners expect, and you hold yourself and your teammates to a high bar of delivery. You ensure that every piece of work that is produced under your watch is excellent.
- Goal oriented: You are driven by outcomes and able to codify larger objectives into small-scale actionable steps
Experience / Background
In order to be successful in this role you must meet most, if not all, of the following needs:
- Min 4+ years of relevant work experience working on client or partner-facing, account management or business development teams
- Experience growing revenue and working on new partnerships or existing partnerships
- Comfort pulling, analyzing, and visualizing data
- Strong communication skills
- Acumen with presentation, spreadsheet, data, and task management tools
- Excellent creative problem-solving and critical thinking ability
- Goal oriented
- Ability to work across different departments and functions in a collaborative manner
- Experience in nonprofit and/or philanthropy OR experience working in the tech space working with enterprise clients (understanding of the philanthropy landscape is a plus, but not required)
- Track record executing in a fast-paced, agile environments - comfortable juggling multiple priorities simultaneously
The compensation for this role is commensurate with experience and based on geography: $66K-$80K