Logistics Coordinator (Part Time)
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs is looking for an organized and problem solving Logistics Coordinator to help bring Formlabs' brand across the country.
This role will be tasked with ensuring timely and cost effective shipments of key booth equipment for North American Trade Shows. As our part time Logistics Coordinator, you will be responsible for inventory management, logistics, and upkeep of our equipment to ensure we have the smoothest Trade Show appearances. If you have a passion for problem-solving, working in a fast-paced environment, and are organized and efficient, we want you to join us as our Logistics Coordinator.
Location: Somerville, MA
Position Title: Logistics Coordinator
Position Type: Part Time
Hours: 24 hrs/wk (3 days/wk at 8 hrs/ea.)
- Full ownership of our current printer demo program, optimizing our fleet of printers, including scheduling, shipping, and quality control for in-person events.
- Assist with a variety of administrative/operational tasks for the marketing office.
- Assist the Events Marketing Team team in various event operations including, booth shipping, inventory management, and event setup.
- Work closely with the fulfillment team to align on a shipping schedule and forecast inventory requirements in order to achieve shipping deadlines.
- Cost controlling and reporting to ensure that we are being as efficient as possible with our transportation and logistics spend
- Order and upkeep of our standard sample and hero part 3D printed pieces for distribution and viewing at shows
- Procurement, and management of physical and digital assets used at events.
- Effective communication, including writing, speaking and interpersonal communication
- Can get things done in a cross-functional team environment
- Work independently
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset
- Have 3D printing experience or are excited to learn
- Are highly organized and interested in helping streamline processes
- Have experience in marketing/logistics
- Experienced with Google Workspace and Project Management software and familiar with Marketing platforms (Salesforce, Asana)
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Flexibility to work outside of office hours from time to time due to the global nature of the company
- Familiarity with Domestic freight shipping
- Additional language skills are always a plus!
- 3D printing industry experience
- Are familiar with ERP/Order Management Systems (e.g. NetSuite)
- Have familiarity with Google Suite
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.