To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every healthcare provider, designer, engineer, researcher and artist in the world.
Formlabs is growing its Applications team to continue to push the boundaries of accessible desktop 3D printing. Our team engages in experimentation and collaboration to develop processes, tutorials, and white papers to inspire and inform Formlabs customers and the 3D printing community at large.
The dental industry is rapidly adopting 3D printing and other CAD CAM technologies. The Formlabs Dental Team is expanding to meet the high demands of the industry. We are looking for smart, detailed, and energetic people that get excited about helping to release cutting edge products. Join us as a Dental Technician!
- Produce, test, and validate dental applications
- Print setting and material testing
- Production of test parts held to the highest standards
- 3D scanning, file organization, data analysis, and logging
- Manage sample part production for trade shows and marketing
- Assist in testing requirements, goals, and features
- Laboratory and production management
- Manage dental prints for samples, assets, and testing
- Maintain CAD, PreForm, and analysis files and structure
- Quality control, inventory management, keeping space tidy
- Data reporting
- Report and communicate testing results
- Maintain reporting and data so wider team can use information easily
- Natural understanding for computers
- Excellent in verbal and written communication
- Detail oriented person
- Project management
- Familiarity with CAD/CAM software
- Basics of additive manufacturing
- A dental technician and/or CDT/RDT
- Working knowledge of digital dentistry workflows
- In-depth understanding of the dental industry
- Experience with dental CAD software, like ExoCAD and 3Shape
Our Perks & Benefits:
- Robust equity program to build future wealth through RSUs
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Low cost fund options in our 401K and access to advisors
- Generous paid Parental Leave (up to 16 weeks)
- Tenure-based paid Sabbatical Leave (up to 6 weeks)
- Flexible Out of Office Plan – Take time when you need it
- Ample on-site parking & pre-tax commuter benefits
- Healthy on-site lunches, snacks, beverages, & treats
- Regular sponsored professional development opportunities
- Many opt-in culture events across our diverse community
- And of course… unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.