Direct Sales Intern (Summer 2024)
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
If you are a driven, hardworking individual who is most interested in the customer and revenue facing side of a business, we want you as a Direct Sales Intern.
Internship Term: Summer 2024
Location: Onsite in Milwaukee, WI
A new wave of independent manufacturing and prototyping starts now with the Fuse 1. Formlabs is bringing production-ready nylon 3D printing onto the benchtop with an affordable, compact selective laser sintering (SLS) platform.
Formlabs has a large volume of customers and potential customers to prospect into. This role will be focused on bolstering the prospecting opportunities within new and existing accounts on the Vertical Account Management Team. The main focus will be calling and connecting with growth accounts with an emphasis on Fuse 1 and the SLS ecosystem.
- Have an engineering background with an interest in sales; or have a sales, advertising, marketing, or business background with an interest in engineering and technology
- Have strong verbal and written communication of qualitative and quantitative business cases
- Are able to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Have experience with PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Have great attention to detail and pride yourself on precision and accuracy
- Are eager to learn by doing and aren't afraid to jump into project headlong
Internships at Formlabs give students the opportunity to create, build, solve, and discover in every area of our business. Come build your career and build the future of 3D printing. Internship perks include social events, networking opportunities, access to our fully-stocked kitchens and onsite lunches, and unlimited 3D printing!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.