Inside Sales Specialist
Formlabs is looking for highly motivated individuals to join us as we build an amazing sales team and bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to every designer, engineer, factory floor and medical institution, throughout the world! Companies like Google, Tesla, Gillette, and New Balance rely on the products and services that Formlabs provides, and the list is always growing. Join the exciting 3D printing industry where the possibilities are endless, innovation is at the core of what we do, and we strive to solve unique customer challenges.
For our next phase of growth, we are focused on building an exceptional go-to-market team, starting with our Direct Sales team. This team is goal-driven and tech-savvy - they’re excited about working with prospective customers, creating and utilizing outreach strategies, and identifying and closing sales opportunities. If you enjoy interfacing with clients, understanding and solving their needs, and being the best at what you do, join our team as an Inside Sales Specialist in Milwaukee!
In this role you will:
- Understand customer demand to effectively sell cutting-edge additive manufacturing technology using a solution-oriented approach
- Identify sales leads and follow up on inbound sales inquiries by phone and email
- Ensure an amazing customer experience while assessing up-sell and cross-sell potential, with with the goal of increasing product usage and satisfaction
- Coordinate regular touch points with customers to better understand their needs and align results to sales growth
- Represent Formlabs at trade shows and onsite customer events
- Collaborate with key decision makers to identify opportunities and develop ideas that deliver sales results
- Become a knowledgeable champion of Formlabs technology through hands-on training & experience with our products
- Technical or Business degree (with 1-2 years B2B experience preferred, but not required)
- Naturally curious and passionate about a wide variety of topics, especially technology
- A relationship builder who is customer focused and results-oriented
- Able to work independently but enjoy and thrive in a team environment
- Able to effectively communicate with customers via phone, video & email
- Have the ability to handle rejection, learn, and adapt
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary and sales bonus system
- Ownership in a cutting edge tech company
- Extensive, continuous sales and technical training
- Industry leading products that you can stand behind
- Fast paced and meaningful work
- A unique and exciting office environment
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Tenure-based paid Sabbatical Leave (up to 6 weeks)
- Flexible Out of Office Plan – Take time when you need it
- Healthy on-site lunches, snacks, beverages, & treats
- Many opt-in culture events across our diverse community
- And of course… unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.