Senior Accounts Payable Analyst
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world. Our printers are used by Google, Tesla, Gillette, and New Balance, just to name a few.
Founded in Boston in 2011, and reaching unicorn status in 2018, Formlabs is now valued at 2Bn dollars and is one of the leading 3D printer manufacturers in the world. We opened our Budapest office to establish key Engineering and Business teams in the region. With a dynamically-growing team we're building a company so diverse that we can tackle any challenge.
The Finance department is seeking a Senior Accountant to support our EMEA accounts payable and accounting teams. The ideal candidate for this role thrives in a fast-paced, evolving company and is a “builder.”
- Process invoices for payment, ensuring that appropriate documentation and approvals are captured
- Investigate and resolve problems associated with processing of purchase orders and invoices, both large and small
- Respond to vendor inquiries and resolve discrepancies in a timely manner
- Participate in procurement card and expense reporting responsibilities
- Support the business on any procurement or expense questions as needed
- Ensure successful month-end close by preparing account reconciliations for Accounts Payable
- Independently lead and execute defined initiatives to consistently improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the function
- Effectively mentors and trains more junior team members
- 5+ years experience in Accounts Payable, analyzing invoices, expense reports and account reconciliations
- Are excited to find creative solutions to complex problems
- Have attention to detail, but are also able to see the big picture
- Are focused, with a drive that allows you to power through tasks at lightning speed
- Demonstrated ability to apply broader organizational context & goals to their work
- Communicates assumptions and gets clarification on tasks up front to minimize the need for rework
- Passionate about 3D printing and the tech industry
- Proficiency with Coupa, Google Suite or NetSuite
- Advanced Excel skills
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field
- “Rolling up your sleeves” attitude and strong communication skills
- Monthly Wolt credits (70000 HUF/month) for food delivery to the office
- Private health insurance with Medicover (Blue package + hospital coverage)
- A monthly or quarterly public transportation pass for Budapest
- Free beverages and snacks at the office
- All You Can Move sports pass with 7000 HUF monthly allowance
- Free 3D prints
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Development opportunities both in-house and off-site
We build amazing things. Come join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.