Online Educator / STEM Expert
Numerade is an education technology company on a mission to close education opportunity gaps.
This is your opportunity to join a profitable, cash flow positive, venture-backed startup early and build something remarkable at the intersection of education and technology.
- Since our launch in 2019, our video-based virtual learning platform has helped over 100 million students gain confidence in STEM subjects, from algebra to quantum mechanics and beyond.
- We’ve built the world's largest STEM video library, creating the AI tutor category.
- We have 60,000 passionate educators creating video content and sharing their knowledge with students around the world.
At Numerade, we are committed to building a virtual learning platform for everyone: For students who want to understand. For educators who love to teach. And for parents who care. Our purpose goes beyond helping students get good grades – we want to support true understanding and help students and educators alike find meaning in education. Both internally and externally, we work to foster a supportive community that encourages honest answers over easy solutions, and we are motivated by the feeling of accomplishment rather than the fear of failure. If you share our commitment to learning, our belief in continuous progress, and our restless curiosity, we want to hear from you.
We are seeking savvy STEM experts/instructors to create short (2-3 minutes) videos answering textbook and student-asked questions. This opportunity is flexible, remote, and you earn as much as you’re willing to spend time creating.
- 2+ years of teaching and/or tutoring experience
- Expertise in one of the following subjects: Math (Calculus, Statistics, Precalculus, Algebra), Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Economics
- Required tools to create short form videos:
- Access to internet, computer and/or tablet, writing stylus, microphone
- STEM degree preferred
- Fluent in English
- US citizenship or US work visa
- Passionate about teaching
- Energetic and engaging in short form videos
Benefits, perks, compensation:
- Work from home; remote work
- Educators are paid on a per video basis
- Part-time and full-time work available
- Rates are set to achieve $20-30 per hour
Articles and recognition:
We were selected as one of the best 150 Edtech companies in the world by ASU & GVS: https://www.asugsvsummit.com/gsv-150
Check out our blog to learn more about us! https://www.numerade.com/blog/
Be authentic. Come as you are: Numerade is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Numerade is a remote-first company.
Something looks off?