Brooklyn, NY, USA
Posted on Saturday, October 22, 2022
Revivn is a profitable and rapidly growing company that helps enterprises manage their old technology through our end of life software platform. We take electronic recycling one step further by repurposing hardware that still has remaining life and providing it to people who lack dedicated computer access. Working with companies like Airbnb, Twitter, and Teach for America we are changing the way companies view old technology with a new model that focuses on repurposing instead of recycling.
We are seeking a detail-orientated, focused, and reliable candidate for our Warehouse Associate role. This job’s responsibilities are an important step in helping the team complete day -to-day tasks. You will work alongside our team of warehouse associates to improve the efficiency, accuracy, and flow of orders. The ideal candidate embraces ambiguity and has a can-do attitude.
- Assess cosmetic conditions of incoming electronics
- Perform various warehouse duties such as cleaning and processing hardware
- Sanitize, clean, and remove any unnecessary labels / stickers
- Manage our warehouse inventory and prepare items for delivery or pick-up
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and dependable
- Professional attitude
- Previous warehouse experience preferred but not required
- Flexible schedule
- Must be comfortable with lifting 50 - 75lbs items
The salary for this role is $17/hr