Fund Operations Associate
True Link Financial
Remote · United States
Posted on Wednesday, March 22, 2023
We are a fast-growing, mission-driven fintech company that provides quality financial services for people whose needs go unmet by traditional institutions. We serve people with complex needs and those who care for them, and it is an honor to wake up in the morning knowing that we have a profound impact on our customers’ lives.
The Fund Operations Associate is a key member of the Fund Operations team and plays a critical role in supporting our clients. The Fund Operations Associate works closely and collaboratively across multiple teams within the organization to support the day-to-day custody management and accounting tasks with the goal of ensuring daily service level agreements are met and accurate reporting and recordkeeping is maintained. This includes cash movement, daily account valuation, reporting and reconciliation.
What You'll Do
- Manage and execute daily account valuations
- Perform daily custody and cash management activities to ensure alignment with our internal accounting system
- Process participant transactions to our accounting ledgers in a timely and accurate manner to ensure accurate reporting and recordkeeping is maintained
- Act with urgency to resolve issues and escalate to internal and external clients
- Identify and initiate improvements to internal processes to create greater efficiencies
- Other ad-hoc projects, as needed, to assist in managing the workload across the Investment team
Who You Are
- Recent college graduate with a Finance or Accounting degree
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized
- Able to communicate effectively with a broad range of stakeholders
- Discreet in handling sensitive and confidential information
- Work well independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Motivated to make an impact both internally and externally to our clients
- Knowledge of financial products preferred
Why You'll Love Us
- We’ve got the energy and passion of a startup combined with the professionalism of a financial services firm and the compassion of a mission-driven organization that truly cares about each other and the people we serve.
- We’re just getting started! With fifty million Americans in our addressable market, we are growing quickly into a large financial services company that will be developing new products you will help us shape and take to market.
- We offer competitive wages, Health, Dental & Vision coverage, your very own professional development budget, and an awesome vacation package.
- Our customers are not only grateful for our services but are the absolute best. We have the privilege of providing financial protection for vulnerable members of society and partnering with expert service providers to do so. Our customers and partners love us, and we love them back. You can sleep soundly every night knowing you are doing a really wonderful thing by getting our services into more hands.
- We treat one another like we treat our customers: with respect and dignity. Diversity, equity, and inclusion are cultural values we take very seriously, and we welcome and recruit team members of all backgrounds and identities.
- We like to have fun together! The majority of us work from home from all across the US, and we enjoy connecting virtually for laughs with teammates, and appearances of kiddos and furry friends over Zoom. For those of us who work in our offices, they are dog-friendly spots, filled with snacks, catered lunch, and a group of friendly, caring people. And we love our in-person team get-togethers around the country.
- We welcome applicants who want to join our existing and future offices (in SF and in Kingston NY) or work remotely in the US.
If you are a high-performing person who wants to join a diverse, inclusive team and use your skills to make a real impact in people’s lives, we invite you to apply to join our team.